Kentucky Bourbon Glazed Wings

CHICKEN, DUCK, PIDGEON, QUAIL, TURKEY ETC
Wingman

Kentucky Bourbon Glazed Wings

Post by Wingman »

Hi mates, who out there likes bourbon? LOL... I do! So I had a blast doing this cook. Bourbon Glazed wings! I have been wanting to do this for some time and finally had time to play around with the sauce until I got it right. It's a bit different than other like sauces. Where I deviated, I used fresh grated ginger, honey, minced red onions, smoked paprika, red pepper flake, white wine vinegar and more Jim Beam. These are not commonly found in most of this type of sauce. Some will have the ginger and some white vinegar. The wings turned out amazing! They had great color and an amazing glaze. The meat just fell off the bone too. :whistle: I have to say that eating these wings and drinking Jim Beam was damn near Euphoric! The way life should be. :D

Safety first! I sampled quite a bit of the Jim Beam bourbon to make sure it was fresh as to not cause a unsafe food quality issue.
Because of the ample testing I can assure you the bourbon sauce was completely safe! You will note in the video I had a flare up when adding booze to a hot pan. I assure you that no "Wingman" was injured in the making of this video. I just lost some fur off my knuckles.

Well... Here it is.. Thanks for viewing.

My Recipe Details

Ingredients:

Wings

3 - 3.5 lbs. Chicken Party Wings
Garlic Powder to Taste
Pepper to Taste
Extra Virgin olive Oil

Kentucky Bourbon Sauce

1 Cup Jim Beam Bourbon
1/2 Cup Dark Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup. Reduced Sodium Soy
1/2 Tbsp. Molasses