Charcoal cookers (such as Weber Kettles)
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:10 am
Got a few long and larger pieces than I need for cooks.
Can it bit broken down into smaller sizes or it'll break into small pieces if I try to break it with say a hammer?
- Posts: 621
- Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:40 pm
What about using a hacksaw with a metal cutting blade?
- Posts: 693
- Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:32 pm
Hammer is no good as it shatters. Yakabot is on the right track with the hacksaw.
- Posts: 371
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:56 am
Its like ceramic almost
Maybe a ceramic cutting blade ?
watch the dust though.
chilling while grilling
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:13 am
I use a flat head screwdriver and a hammer...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 0 guests