New trailer build

All about smokers hot and cold
rusticsoul

New trailer build

Post by rusticsoul »

Hi guys, I posted a couple of pics yesterday as an add on to another post. I thought it deserved its own spot.

So we have nearly finished our first 30imch x 1.8mt smoker. It's got a 1mt x 700deep x 500 wide warming box with 6 shelves

The trailer has room for wood, a spare ys640 or a rustic soul reverse flow mark 1. It comes complete with a tool box and coffee machine stand 2 Tonne suspension and hydraulic brakes.

The smoker has baffles from warming box to smoker, warming box to firebox and firebox to cooking chamber it has our double ball cable system and is a super responsive monster.

5 x 3 1/5imch tel trus. Ash pan and all 6 mm construction weighing it at around 700kgs.

A standard model (without space for another smoker, just over kill) will be approx 16,000 but has enough space to cater for a huge event or just serve this hungry punters walking by. Or if course just bigger enough to give every Bbq envy at the next Comp.

Bentley

Re: New trailer build

Post by Bentley »

That is One Big Evil Stick Burner!
Burnt By The Best
Competition BBQ Team

Fresno State University
Go Dogs!

urbangriller

Post by urbangriller »

Now that's what I like to see....a massive build!!!
Common Sense is so rare these days it should be a Super Power!
rusticsoul

Post by rusticsoul »

Yeah she has taken up some time that's for sure I have another starting next week and another 30 inch to start the week after that. They seem to get bigger and bigger. One day it will be a 747 smoker.