Testers wanted for all-in-one BBQ tool!

Any general items, polls
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

We are Dutch inventors and think we have created the all in one BBQ tool: the TNK Stingray BBQ. Not complicated, like a Swiss army knife, but very simple and every function in just one hand. The video on youtube can be seen trough this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lcNotY ... e=youtu.be. We are looking for feedback from real Assie BBQ fanatics and will also give away 3 pieces to experience this tool. Just let us know if you want to try this product!
burb

Re: Testers wanted for all-in-one BBQ tool!

Post by burb »

Who doesn't love a multi-tool! I'd be happy to review one for you.

Also, Cafe de Klos does the best ribs I've ever had in Amsterdam, any chance you can send some along with it? :wink:
Buzabbq

Post by Buzabbq »

I only count 4 functions ? :shock:

Spatula
Tongs
Fork
Bottle opener
ozwaz

Post by ozwaz »

I'd be happy to test one out and do a write up as well.
Traeger Pellet Grill - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

Hi BuZa,

Thans for your reply. When you use the Stingray BBQ, you simply lift a hamburger with the spatula (1), flip and control a tuna steak with the tong (2), grab a sausage with the toothed tong (3), pierce a vegetable with the fork (4), and gently release it from the fork with the help of the 'launch control' (5). The launch control is activated by gently closing the Stingray BBQ when there is food on the fork. The spatula will gently push the food from the fork, preventing the food from being launched. When you put the Stingray BBQ on the table, the curved spatula makes sure that it will sit up (6) to prevent the table from getting dirty. All this can be done with one hand, leaving the other hand available to hold a plate or a drink. To also be able to open a drink without the need to change tools, a bottle opener (7) is integrated in the lower handle.

Have a Nice day!
steinyboys

Post by steinyboys »

Happy to give it a test run :D :D :D :D
Weber Kettle 57cm, Weber Smokey Joe, Hark Gas smoker,ProQ Excel Elite 20
Buzabbq

Post by Buzabbq »

Hi Alexander,
I watched the video again, its only really four functions.
Alexander wrote:Hi BuZa,

Thans for your reply. When you use the Stingray BBQ, you simply lift a hamburger with the spatula (1), flip and control a tuna steak with the tong (2), grab a sausage with the toothed tong (3), pierce a vegetable with the fork (4), and gently release it from the fork with the help of the 'launch control' (5). The launch control is activated by gently closing the Stingray BBQ when there is food on the fork. The spatula will gently push the food from the fork, preventing the food from being launched. When you put the Stingray BBQ on the table, the curved spatula makes sure that it will sit up (6) to prevent the table from getting dirty. All this can be done with one hand, leaving the other hand available to hold a plate or a drink. To also be able to open a drink without the need to change tools, a bottle opener (7) is integrated in the lower handle.

Have a Nice day!
Last edited by Buzabbq on Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gumb

Post by Gumb »

Something tells me you guys have been hooked and reeled in.
ozwaz

Post by ozwaz »

Gumb wrote:Something tells me you guys have been hooked and reeled in.
Yeah, was wondering that myself, so has anyone actually been offered one of these things, or is he jerking us around?
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

ozwaz wrote:
Gumb wrote:Something tells me you guys have been hooked and reeled in.
Yeah, was wondering that myself, so has anyone actually been offered one of these things, or is he jerking us around?
No, we are not jerking you guys arround. Next Monday we will choose 3 testers and we will send them a tool to test it.
ozwaz

Post by ozwaz »

Hi Alexander,

If you are serious, get one to one of the West Australian forum members, we are hopefully having another event that is called a 'speakeasy' (timing and other stuff permitting possibly before christmas), you can do a search on this forum to see how many members attend. Get it to one of us and we'll take it along and a whole bunch of very serious bbq'ers can have a go with it.

Cheers

Wazza
BarbieCrazy

Post by BarbieCrazy »

I'm also in if you're still looking
Angryman65

Post by Angryman65 »

I'll do an east Coast review for you if you like. I use one of my five BBQ's every couple of days for a variety of things.
Vegetarian is an old Indian word for bad hunter.
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

ozwaz wrote:Hi Alexander,

If you are serious, get one to one of the West Australian forum members, we are hopefully having another event that is called a 'speakeasy' (timing and other stuff permitting possibly before christmas), you can do a search on this forum to see how many members attend. Get it to one of us and we'll take it along and a whole bunch of very serious bbq'ers can have a go with it.

Cheers

Wazza
Hi Wazza,

We would like you to test and review the Stingray BBQ tool! Just sent me your details and which color you like (orange/black or red) and one will come your way.

Have a nice day!

Alexander
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

burb wrote:Who doesn't love a multi-tool! I'd be happy to review one for you.

Also, Cafe de Klos does the best ribs I've ever had in Amsterdam, any chance you can send some along with it? :wink:
Hello 'Burb",

We would like you to test and review the Stingray BBQ tool! Just sent me your details and which color you like (orange/black or red) and one will come your way. The ribs taste better in Amsterdam :D ..

Have a nice day!

Alexander