Hi from Newcastle

We welcome new members and encourage your participation in this forum . Please post a message here to introduce yourselves.
tommc

Hi from Newcastle

Post by tommc »

Hey guys

Like most people who join I have been watching this forum for afew years now, and decided it's time to join up properly. Currently own a Weber Baby Q but about to make the plunge into a Kamado. Just deciding what size first.

Anyway thanks to all those that post on the forum as I have gained a vast amount of knowledge from it. Although I still manage to struggle with many things!

Tom
Gumb

Re: Hi from Newcastle

Post by Gumb »

Welcome Tom. With regard to a kamado, are you aware of the specials on the Dragon from BBQs Galore on until the end of this month only !
tommc

Post by tommc »

I'll try and get a look at one over the wknd. Was maybe thinking about something abit bigger thou!
Gumb

Post by Gumb »

At that price, you can't go wrong. You could play with it for a year and sell it for what you paid for it.
Davo
Forum Administrator

Post by Davo »

Great to see another Novacastrian on here.....welcome!! :)
Moderator/ Admin

Weber Q320
Weber Performer Kettle
Weber WSM 18.5
Narmnaleg

Post by Narmnaleg »

Welcome to the forum Tom.
tommc

Post by tommc »

Went and had a look at the Dragon today, as much as a bargain as it is, I decided I'd save up abit and grab a Kamado joe. Now just lots of reading before I pick it up. Thanks for the advice but gumb!
Gumb

Post by Gumb »

No worries mate but before you commit to the Joe, check out the deal from Smoke Kings BBQ. A great ceramic at a much better price with the extras added in. Many on here have them and the service from Gary is first rate.
Narmnaleg

Post by Narmnaleg »

Gumb wrote:No worries mate but before you commit to the Joe, check out the deal from Smoke Kings BBQ. A great ceramic at a much better price with the extras added in. Many on here have them and the service from Gary is first rate.
+1