Looftlighter back in bunnings

Any general items, polls
Steaksy

Re: Looftlighter back in bunnings

Post by Steaksy »

Just went to Bunnings Cannon Hill Brisbane they don't have any asked the bloke and he said far as he new they were a discontinued item. I would of thought a mob like Bunnings would of rolled them out nationally all at once obviously not hey wonder how long Brisbane has to wait.

Steaksy
ProQ Excel Elite 20, Maverick ET-735, Dragon Hibachi, Gasser
urbangriller

Post by urbangriller »

Steaksy wrote:Just went to Bunnings Cannon Hill Brisbane they don't have any asked the bloke and he said far as he new they were a discontinued item. I would of thought a mob like Bunnings would of rolled them out nationally all at once obviously not hey wonder how long Brisbane has to wait.

Steaksy
Half as long as WA! :( :( :( :( :(
Common Sense is so rare these days it should be a Super Power!
alimac23

Post by alimac23 »

The guys in whitfords didn't even know they had them until I gave them the stock code which is 3170600, then it took about 25 minutes to find them so keep pushing
AussieBBQSmoke

Post by AussieBBQSmoke »

You can place an order for the Looftlighter Stock code #3170600 RRP $39.98 at the Bunnings Special Orders Desk as a large shipment of the revised compliant model is at their National Distribution Centre.
Barbacoa

Post by Barbacoa »

urbangriller wrote:A fan only setting is on my list! :D
Know what you mean. I have a cordless inflator for the bicycles, car, big inflatable pools, beds etc.. it has gotten more action on the grill instead!
http://www.bunnings.com.au/ryobi-one-18 ... r_p6210400
urbangriller

Post by urbangriller »

Barbacoa wrote:
Know what you mean. I have a cordless inflator for the bicycles, car, big inflatable pools, beds etc.. it has gotten more action on the grill instead!
That looks good!

Chris
Davo
Forum Administrator

Post by Davo »

Barbacoa wrote:
Absolutely perfect Barbacoa....exactly what I've been looking for. I've been looking for a smallish compressor for my motorcycle, checking car tyres and my pushy and you came up with this......gonna go to my bunnings and get one this week.

Thanks for finding & posting this :)

Cheers

Davo
Moderator/ Admin

Weber Q320
Weber Performer Kettle
Weber WSM 18.5
Nath

Post by Nath »

Davo, just be aware that price is probably for skin only? No batteries/charger. So unless you have ryobi +1 batteries already it might cost a bit more than that. Batteries are the expensive bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nath
Davo
Forum Administrator

Post by Davo »

Nath wrote:Davo, just be aware that price is probably for skin only? No batteries/charger. So unless you have ryobi +1 batteries already it might cost a bit more than that. Batteries are the expensive bit.

Really? jeez Nath.....every power tool I've seen has battery included..well it does in my numorous drills I've had over the years....ok thanks for the tip.

Cheers

Davo
Moderator/ Admin

Weber Q320
Weber Performer Kettle
Weber WSM 18.5
urbangriller

Post by urbangriller »

Davo wrote:
Nath wrote:Davo, just be aware that price is probably for skin only? No batteries/charger. So unless you have ryobi +1 batteries already it might cost a bit more than that. Batteries are the expensive bit.

Really? jeez Nath.....every power tool I've seen has battery included..well it does in my numorous drills I've had over the years....ok thanks for the tip.

Cheers

Davo
Ask them Davo...I looked on the website, other things like the garden vac say Skin Only...this doesn't!
chrisg

Post by chrisg »

It's not even obvious in the aisle, had a brief look yesterday, not that I need one but was in that area of the store.

The display item looked good but there was no box around to see what is included.

Interesting form of marketing, on the one hand good, make best use of chargers and batteries, on the other brand lock-in unless hell freezes over and the manufacturers adopt a common shape etc.

Not going to happen I'd think, shame, standards actually do make sense, including commercial.

Cheers
Nath

Post by Nath »

Could come with a battery I don't actually know. Was just warning you!

Nath
mcdive

Post by mcdive »

Picked up a looftlighter for $29 at the North Penrith Bunnings. Apparently they also have them at Hoxton Park and Coffs Harbour.
Urban Pit Master

Post by Urban Pit Master »

I saw heaps in the Bunnings Morley store (WA) on the weekend. how long to the take to get heat beads or charcoal going - ie. don't you have to stand there waving the thing for ages?
Instagram: #urban_pit_master
Twitter: @mackerelmatt
Big city food, cooked in the backyard. You can taste love in food...
aussieant32

Post by aussieant32 »

Most videos show around 60 seconds
Coolabah Gas Smoker, Weber One Touch, Dragon Kamado