Strip loin Thai style soup Mountian Mick twist on

All Meats Including BEEF, PORK, LAMB & GAME
Mountain Mick

Strip loin Thai style soup Mountian Mick twist on

Post by Mountain Mick »

Mountian Mick twist on
Strip loin Thai style soup

Strip loin Thai style soup with a Mountian Mick twist fried egg omlete and noodles
I fried the onion in a little oil , noodles and other vegies cooking stock broth , egg omlete fried , them I put thin strip of raw Strip loin on top of the cooked noodles and vegies onions & egg and pour boiling hot Tom Yum Thai style soup broth in which I had cooked the noodles and veg in with a Mountian Mick twist fried egg omlete and noodles very hot. MM

Yes :roll: :wink: :P mate I fried the brown onion separate, and grated carrot and celery and the leafy bits as well in the Tom Yum broth lots of chilli and add noodles, the omelette I make is standard Chinese omelette with sesame oil, the strip loin is about 2mm thick, and I use parsley instead of coriander (cilantro) as my wife hates fresh coriander taste, and parley is in the same family (coriander leaves = Chinese parsley or cilantro (in America,). Then construct you meal. them I put thin strip of raw Strip loin on top of the cooked noodles and veggies onions & egg and pour boiling hot Tom Yum Thai style soup broth in which I had cooked the noodles and veg in with a Mountain Mick twist fried egg omelet and noodles very hot.

In a fancy restaurant they call this "FUSSION CUISINE” I call in just making do. you can call Mad Mountain Mick's Beef Tom Yum soup. lol MM :D :wink:

Image Image
21st century caveman Mountain Mick www.mountaingriller.com