Howdy folks! - New member from Perth

We welcome new members and encourage your participation in this forum . Please post a message here to introduce yourselves.
Dave1985

Howdy folks! - New member from Perth

Post by Dave1985 »

G'day all,

Just thought i'd sign up and introduce myself... I live in Perth, WA and am finding myself drawn further and further in to BBQ..

At the moment I've got a Kamado Dragon that i use for smoking and general charcoal duties, a Weber Baby Q (being given to the inlaws since upgrading to the Family Q) and a Weber Family Q. At least one of the BBQs is in use at least every 2nd or 3rd night :)

Getting more and more into this BBQ life. Loving it and looking to learn more and try out some awesome recipes :)

Cheers all!

Dave
Davo
Forum Administrator

Re: Howdy folks! - New member from Perth

Post by Davo »

Dave1985 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:00 pm G'day all,

Just thought i'd sign up and introduce myself... I live in Perth, WA and am finding myself drawn further and further in to BBQ..

At the moment I've got a Kamado Dragon that i use for smoking and general charcoal duties, a Weber Baby Q (being given to the inlaws since upgrading to the Family Q) and a Weber Family Q. At least one of the BBQs is in use at least every 2nd or 3rd night :)

Getting more and more into this BBQ life. Loving it and looking to learn more and try out some awesome recipes :)

Cheers all!

Dave
Hi Dave1985,

Welcome to the forum,

Sounds like you've got a great set up, those Weber Q's are a good unit, I've all 3 sizes since 2006 but the Family Q is the ant's pants. I sold mine as I thought I was going to move house.....still here so I bought another Weber Kettle instead.

There's a lot of good info here but it's quiet. I'll PM you.

Cheers

Davo
Moderator/ Admin

Weber Q320
Weber Performer Kettle
Weber WSM 18.5