Back again!

We welcome new members and encourage your participation in this forum . Please post a message here to introduce yourselves.
David.Cheetham

Back again!

Post by David.Cheetham »

I was a member of this Forum maybe 8 years ago, but got sucked into Facebook and forgot about the Forums I was in.
As KingsthorpeDavid. Now rejoined.
Live Kingsthorpe near Oakey/Toowoomba SE Qld.
Have camp ovens and Barbecues. Ex Chef at Boarding schools, Army bases and drilling camps.
Barbecues Include Cyprus Grill; Big Steel Keg; Pro Q x 2; Ozpig; Weber Q x 2; Weber Kettles Performer, Smokey Joe, Jumbo Joe; Cobb Grill x 6.
Cobbs include the new Gas Cobb; Supreme; the new Cobb Premier Plus; 3 x Premier. COBB AUSTRALIA are bringing out a Cobb Rotisserie made by themselves. I run a Cobb Facebook group which keeps me busy in my retirement.
Have a preference for using Lump Charcoal and prefer Chefs Choice Charcoal from Charleville.
Using my Cobbs more and more due to health, use a wheelie Walker, and age 75, may reduce some other Ques.

Good to be back.
Regards - David.
Davo
Forum Administrator

Re: Back again!

Post by Davo »

:shock: :shock: Crikey David.....you got anywhere to park the car? :lol:
yeah many have got sucked into the facebook thing including many that used to be here.
so you might find this forum rather quiet these days.

Forums come and go, many others have started up as well since this low n slow mania has taken off in Australia....they mostly go to Facebook nowadays.

Anyway David....welcome back.

Davo
Moderator/ Admin

Weber Q320
Weber Performer Kettle
Weber WSM 18.5
titch

Post by titch »

Welcome back David
Cheers
Titch
BBQ-Dad

Post by BBQ-Dad »

First up, yeah, welcome back.

But, more importantly, yeah, where do you park your car? Sheesh, that's a serious, ah, collection? of BBQ'S... Hope you get to use them all regularly.

You could start a thread in every section on here... Do it, post up some pics n how you use them all etc. Be plenty of interest I'm sure...

Any secret recipes?