Hi from Melbourne

We welcome new members and encourage your participation in this forum . Please post a message here to introduce yourselves.
ladybugfunk

Hi from Melbourne

Post by ladybugfunk »

Hi, my name is Lydia and I'm from Melbourne.

Prior to this year, my favourite bbq was my baby weber Q. I was thinking about getting a bullet smoker for over a year and one day I bit the bullet and bought a Pro Q Elite. I had about 5 fairly successful attempts (1st cook of ribs was an incredibly awesome fluke) making various things on it and was then started looking into a bbq guru device to help maintain the temp .... when I discovered the KAMADO!! I had to ask myself whether I'd been living under a rock all my life that I didn't even know of their existence!! Suffice to day, I went out and bought the Classic Series 2 and haven't looked back. Am keeping my ProQ just in case I need extra space when we have a big party.

I love cooking in all it’s forms – savoury, sweet, indoors and outdoors – it’s what I do to relax and seeing my loved ones enjoy dishes that I’ve prepared is one of my greatest pleasures in life!

I joined the Kamado Guru forum a couple of months ago and entered their June pizza challenge and was stunned to get a message that I'm a runner up, so I need to do another entry this weekend. :D

Can you wish the little Aussie some luck? :-)
titch

Re: Hi from Melbourne

Post by titch »

Good luck and welcome
Cheers
Titch
ladybugfunk

Post by ladybugfunk »

Thanks Titch :D
Davo
Forum Administrator

Post by Davo »

Wow...Lydia...you've definitely got the Komado BBQ Bug.

Good luck with your entry....give those Yankees something to droll over :D

Cheers

Davo
Moderator/ Admin

Weber Q320
Weber Performer Kettle
Weber WSM 18.5
the dane

Post by the dane »

Wow 2nd on that site is great work. I have allways wanted a Kamado Joe, but the warranty and waiting times in Australia is bad.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk