New member, old guy

We welcome new members and encourage your participation in this forum . Please post a message here to introduce yourselves.
Arturo

New member, old guy

Post by Arturo »

Hi

I'm a new member to the forum but an old(ish) guy. Have BBQ'd for years but never put much thought into it. Now the wife wants me to replace my old BBQ and is looking at a Weber (her sister has one!)

But I will post this in another thread and hope to get some opinion/comment from you guys.

Cheers
Lovey
Forum Moderator

Re: New member, old guy

Post by Lovey »

Welcome aboard Arturo,
you'll find plenty of good advice on how to spend your money on BBQ available here :lol: :lol: .
All the best,
Steve
Powderdigit

Post by Powderdigit »

Welcome to the forum Arturo - plenty of good advice here. A diverse set of opinions and knowledge - I hope it all helps you (and your wife) with your purchase. Cheers PDx
Powderdigit
Bronson

Post by Bronson »

Goodaye Arturo,
Welcome to the forum, plenty of good oil here and olive oil and cooking oil :D :D
Post up any questions and you will get some great info passed along to you.
Cheers
Powderdigit

Post by Powderdigit »

Bronson wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:59 pm Goodaye Arturo,
Welcome to the forum, plenty of good oil here and olive oil and cooking oil :D :D
Post up any questions and you will get some great info passed along to you.
Cheers

Ha, made me smile but possibly because my daughter would say "Dad! Stop with the dad jokes" ... but that's what I am here for and she always smiles.

Bronson - if you are not a dad already - you're well prepared with jokes like that! :D

Cheers

PDx
Powderdigit