Hi From Sydney

We welcome new members and encourage your participation in this forum . Please post a message here to introduce yourselves.
CueLuv

Hi From Sydney

Post by CueLuv »

Hey guys, I've used the forums to scan for info on esoteric BBQ subjects like where to source St. Louis cut ribs at various times in the past (not always to the greatest success though - just did my own investigations most times) or say gas grill importation, etc. I thought as I have had a lot of years with many diff gas grills as well as being a long time Weber Smokey Mountain owner and fan, it was time to join and share some experiences here.

My first post is going to be about my newly landed USA made FireMagic Echelon Diamond E-790i.

Cheers :D
hoddo

Re: Hi From Sydney

Post by hoddo »

Hi,looking forward to your review, looks like a pretty nice bit of gear.
CueLuv

Post by CueLuv »

hoddo wrote:Hi,looking forward to your review, looks like a pretty nice bit of gear.

Thanks mate. I just spent an hour on writing it and lost it through auto-log out function. Such an archaic forum feature that hasn't caught me out for years now as most sites don't do it any more as too many people lose what they wrote. A lot of forums with newer software actually auto-save drafts as well. I used to have to take precaution of copy pasting on forums that had this issue as I was really sick of losing significant posts like that. Oh well the the picks are up in the gas bbq section and when I feel like putting everything down again I'll re write it :).
Last edited by CueLuv on Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Narmnaleg

Post by Narmnaleg »

Hi Cuelove,

that's strange. I've never been auto logged out, even when I've left my PC for quite a while. Very odd.

Anyway, I look forward to your take on tha lovely looking BBQ. If you wish to post pictures with it (I hope so as I'd love to see it in action) this is the step by step guide on how to do it.
CueLuv

Post by CueLuv »

Narmnaleg wrote:Hi Cuelove,

that's strange. I've never been auto logged out, even when I've left my PC for quite a while. Very odd.

Anyway, I look forward to your take on tha lovely looking BBQ. If you wish to post pictures with it (I hope so as I'd love to see it in action) this is the step by step guide on how to do it.
It's just this quite old forum software, none of the others out there do it these days, so it really is annoying when it happens. Doesn't seem to happen when editing a post though. Used to happen a while ago on the DTV forums. Thanks for the tip, I've been on a lot of other forums for a long long time, no troubles hosting and posting pics.

The mini review is up: http://www.aussiebbq.info/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=14531
Gumb

Post by Gumb »

Sounds strange. It's never happened to me and I didn't know there was a time out for writing a post. I can't see anything in the settings.