Congrats to the Rabbitohs

Anything else NON- BBQ
Davo
Forum Administrator

Congrats to the Rabbitohs

Post by Davo »

Wow...I never thought I'd ever get to see it ...but after 43 yrs in the wilderness, the Rabbitohs were more underdogs than the Bulldogs :lol: but last night they triumphed and took out the Grand final after a stunning Victory over the Bulldogs.

The Bunnies fought hard and fast and the Doggies could only get past them for 1 try .....

It was a bloody good game and whilst I'm not a die-hard footy fan, I do enjoy a good game when it's all or nothing and Last night...Both teams gave it their ALL.

With a Win over the Bulldogs...of 30 to 6, it was a thrashing...many black eyes, disjointed noses and headaches from head clashes...it was as as barbaric as you'll ever get...but the best team forged ahead on the night.

Due to the fact that Souths had been kicked out of the comp in 1999, and saved a couple years later by Russel Crowe and Peter Holmes a Court, they had lost their clubhouse at Redfern Oval.....hadn't won a grand final since 1971 (jeez I was 11 yr old kid back then) 43 yrs on and we're celebrating the Win of a club that had not been subject of any amalgamations and despite being kicked out of the Comp when bloody Rupert Murdock brought in Super league......have stood the test of time.

Congratulations and Well Done South Sydney Rabbitohs....I salute you :D

Cheers

Davo
Moderator/ Admin

Weber Q320
Weber Performer Kettle
Weber WSM 18.5
Gumb

Re: Congrats to the Rabbitohs

Post by Gumb »

Who are these Rabbitohs ? I'm not sure what you are talking about. Is it some minor league in the bush ?
Davo
Forum Administrator

Post by Davo »

Gumb wrote:Who are these Rabbitohs ? I'm not sure what you are talking about. Is it some minor league in the bush ?

Stick with your arial ping pong gumb :P :lol: :lol:
Moderator/ Admin

Weber Q320
Weber Performer Kettle
Weber WSM 18.5
kiwiman

Post by kiwiman »

I know who they are Davo--Not everyone down here is an aerial ping ponger.
Been here over 30 years and still think AFL is a silly game.
Stewart

Davo wrote:
Gumb wrote:Who are these Rabbitohs ? I'm not sure what you are talking about. Is it some minor league in the bush ?

Stick with your arial ping pong gumb :P :lol: :lol:
Image]Royal Kamado, Weber Q100e, Multikai Cooker, U-Bute portable, Auspit Rotisserie with firedish, Char-Griller , Italian portable charcoal grill, Weber One Touch Platinum, Dragon Hibachi.Weber Jumbo Joe, GMG Daniel Boone on loan