Perth Members Catchup on Wednesday

Anything else NON- BBQ
beachbums

Perth Members Catchup on Wednesday

Post by beachbums »

HI Guys sorry to sort of double post this but can't add the place to OP. so copied this from Kendolls thread over here .....http://www.aussiebbq.info/forum/viewtop ... 42&t=10002

Pretty much just a headsup to anyone local that would like to drop in for some BBQ chat and sink a few beers.

Cheers, Wayne

kendoll wrote:Either of those works for me mate. Will speak to you during the day on Tuesday then.

Ken

Hi Ken and anyone else interested in popping in for a couple of pints and a natter.

After a bit of shuffling around it'll have to be Wednesday late arvo and into the evening now. I'm thinking meet you at the Belgian Beer Cafe around 5ish again? and then have a few beers and a natter fest. Could even wander over to a couple of other pubs in the CBD if that's what people would like to do.
Booga ( a lurker here on the forum) may put in an appearance and a couple of friends are also tagging along so should be fun.

If anyone else is interested yell out. We've got a couple of spare seats if anyone from south of the river would like a lift home later.

Cheers, Wayne
kendoll

Re: Perth Members Catchup on Wednesday

Post by kendoll »

Well I had a good night Wayne (as did my friends).

Your mates are quite an interesting bunch. Hope you didnt get in to too much trouble getting back to the bus. :)

Ken
Ken
beachbums

Post by beachbums »

kendoll wrote:Well I had a good night Wayne (as did my friends).

Your mates are quite an interesting bunch. Hope you didnt get in to too much trouble getting back to the bus. :)

Ken

Top night out The guys are a funny bunch of old farts, aren't they? :D

It was good to catch up with you, Wayne and Sam again too. Look forward to the next one.

Cheers, Wayne
kendoll

Post by kendoll »

beachbums wrote:Top night out The guys are a funny bunch of old farts, aren't they? :D

It was good to catch up with you, Wayne and Sam Dani again too. Look forward to the next one.

Cheers, Wayne
Fixed. :mrgreen:
Ken
beachbums

Post by beachbums »

kendoll wrote:
beachbums wrote:Top night out The guys are a funny bunch of old farts, aren't they? :D

It was good to catch up with you, Wayne and Sam Dani again too. Look forward to the next one.

Cheers, Wayne
Fixed. :mrgreen:

OOPS :oops:
urbangriller

Post by urbangriller »

beachbums wrote:
OOPS :oops:
That'd be too many Lambic's for you Wayne! :D

Chris
Common Sense is so rare these days it should be a Super Power!
Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Im horible with names, Unless I can make a picture above you head in a split seconed to make me remember it ? Your name is "mate"
:lol:
If trees screamed when we cut them down, We wouldn't. If they screamed all the time we would.
http://www.aussiecue.com.au
urbangriller

Post by urbangriller »

Smokey Mick wrote:Im horible with names, Unless I can make a picture above you head in a split seconed to make me remember it ? Your name is "mate"
:lol:
Yep...same here!

Even worse for pretty girls....who are those people who work for me?

Chris
Common Sense is so rare these days it should be a Super Power!
Commander Cody

Post by Commander Cody »

Chris...

you need the name bubble further south to remember their names.... :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:

kevin
....up in smoke.....that's where my money goes.....