Amelia Pellet Pizza Oven

Mmmm Pizza (how to build and use)
emski72

Amelia Pellet Pizza Oven

Post by emski72 »

https://ameliaovens.com.au/

I'm thinking of purchasing one of these - I did a search in here but couldn't find any past threads. Just after opinions on how well a pellet oven might work for Italian style pizza? They are around $400. Opinions appreciated.
Davo
Forum Administrator

Re: Amelia Pellet Pizza Oven

Post by Davo »

Hi Emski...I clicked on the link to have a look and these look quite impressive....not a bad price either, about the same as a new Weber kettle.
I think for the price they might be well worth considering.

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

Davo
Moderator/ Admin

Weber Q320
Weber Performer Kettle
Weber WSM 18.5
emski72

Post by emski72 »

thanks Davo, I did a bit more research and found it's very similar to the uuni3 - people seem to be happy with them. Amelia is made in Melbourne. the only thing I'm concerned about is whether or not the chimneys detachable on the Amelia I have to ask the maker tossing up between the Amelia and uuni now. I have little kids and have built a huge wood fired pizza oven before for my brother in law...it was rarely used due to the time it took to get going...figure this is a good solution for us I don't have all day to be stoking a fire outside for one or two pizzas!
dimmy

Post by dimmy »

Did you end up purchasing this or the uuni?
Pizza Party

Post by Pizza Party »

small ovens with pellet is very difficult to use to obtain good results and isn't an easy management