uuni pizza oven

Mmmm Pizza (how to build and use)
gros21

uuni pizza oven

Post by gros21 »

has any one got/used any one of these thinking of getting one.

cheers
Narmnaleg

Re: uuni pizza oven

Post by Narmnaleg »

I've never used one, but seeing it made me want to try it out. Interesting to see that it runs on pellets...
gnol

Post by gnol »

Never seen or heard of them before but they look alright. I can see them selling quite a few of these due to the portability factor.

The only thing I didn't like about it was how many times he had to turn the pizza in the video. But no big deal. Might put some people of.
Nath

uuni pizza oven

Post by Nath »

Cool! Looks like something that Wang is aiming to make aswell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nath
urbangriller

Post by urbangriller »

It's a rocket stove pizza oven...looks cute!

Chris
Common Sense is so rare these days it should be a Super Power!
Cobblerdave

Post by Cobblerdave »

G'day
I've seen a few of these rocket style pizza ovens come up from time to time. Up till this one they were ....fairly Ulitarian and basically home made. That's a well put together and watching the clip a number of times. That's not bad pizza the bottoms crisp, you can tell by the way it lifts up and doesn't fold. The topping are done at the same time. You couldn't ask for better.
Myself though, I like the high mass ovens. It's not just about pizza. I tried hard on the pizza when I first built it, but it had a disastrous effect on my waistline.
Nowadays I call it my wood fired oven. It bakes, slow cooks the toughest meat to butter. It even grills, it's great to cook a steak over a bed of coals again.
If that thing cooks as good and consistently as the clip, it will be a winner for sure. Me I'm happy to step back into the slow lane and enjoy the day in the garden full of the smell of wood smoke.
Regards dave