Card Shark

Mobile Pizza Ovens

Post by Card Shark »

Smokey

Re: Mobile Pizza Ovens

Post by Smokey »

u would want to like your pizza :shock:
Brick work ? US roads must be smooth :lol:
If trees screamed when we cut them down, We wouldn't. If they screamed all the time we would.
http://www.aussiecue.com.au
Card Shark

Post by Card Shark »

I think the small business potential for these would appeal to a few folks. Weekend markets, catering and small events. Impressed they offer a tailored business plan for their product which I have not seen by any other BBQ seller. CS
Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Card Shark wrote:I think the small business potential for these would appeal to a few folks. Weekend markets, catering and small events. Impressed they offer a tailored business plan for their product which I have not seen by any other BBQ seller. CS
Your right there mate, Exelent for markets as start up time is minimal and people go ga ga for pizza out of a true wood fired oven.
If trees screamed when we cut them down, We wouldn't. If they screamed all the time we would.
Gumb

Post by Gumb »

I've had a few of these, the last one a few days ago in Darwin at the beach market. My wife's verdict.....the kamado pizzas we do at home are just as good.
Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Gumb wrote:I've had a few of these, the last one a few days ago in Darwin at the beach market. My wife's verdict.....the kamado pizzas we do at home are just as good.
Of course mate,, But how many nutters like you own Kamados :lol: :lol: :lol: ,,,,,,, That or she was distracting you from another purchase :shock: Yes I think so :mrgreen:
Gumb

Post by Gumb »

Smokey Mick wrote:
Gumb wrote:I've had a few of these, the last one a few days ago in Darwin at the beach market. My wife's verdict.....the kamado pizzas we do at home are just as good.
Of course mate,, But how many nutters like you own Kamados :lol: :lol: :lol: ,,,,,,, That or she was distracting you from another purchase :shock: Yes I think so :mrgreen:
How did you guess ? :D actually, she has seen me trawling YouTube watching those pizza oven kits being assembled. But I've gone off those, too much work. She said I could buy a pellet cooker though. :D
titch

Post by titch »

Gumb wrote:
Smokey Mick wrote:
How did you guess ? :D actually, she has seen me trawling YouTube watching those pizza oven kits being assembled. But I've gone off those, too much work. She said I could buy a pellet cooker though. :D

oohh bonus
Cheers
Titch
Budgetburner

Post by Budgetburner »

We have people here in Australia that hire pizza ovens, even some on trailers like the image above.

http://www.hireapizzaoven.com.au

Don't know who or where they are located but seems people are already onto the idea anyways.
Cheers
Budgetburner
Card Shark

Post by Card Shark »

Loose that jingle quick!