YODER Pellet Grills in Australia

Anything Wood Fire related (including what woods to use) pellet grills and pellets.
Bentley

Re: YODER Pellet Grills in Australia

Post by Bentley »

I agree, as long as the cook on the Evil Stick Burner knows what they are doing, if not, it can be tastes like ashtray time...A person cooking on a Pellet Pit...They are a PitMaster and the unit makes them look that way, no guessing! I did my time with sticks, I Mastered them and have never looked back since 1997 when I tasted food for the 1st time on a Pellet unit, it was my El Darado...so when the Knuckledraggers say my style of cooking is cheating and it takes no skill...I just smile as I pass them when I am going up on stage to pick up my Trophies! 8)
Burnt By The Best
Competition BBQ Team

Fresno State University
Go Dogs!

edgy

Post by edgy »

Bentley wrote:I agree, as long as the cook on the Evil Stick Burner knows what they are doing, if not, it can be tastes like ashtray time...
:lol: :lol: And its amazing how many people think the offset should be pluming smoke! And then there is: "How come there is barely any smoke coming out of that pellet grill?" :roll: newsflash, your offsets stack should look the same! :idea:
Yoder Smokers - Competition BBQ team

Team Go To Jail - Lifetime member! "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." Frank Sinatra
Brett

Post by Brett »

Narmnaleg,
I was thinking about a getting a Kamado before I discovered the Yoder pellet grills. Are there methods/food types that are best done on one vs the other, or can they produce similar results using different fuel sources?
I may just need to scratch the pizza itch, but convincing the wife that I need three BBQs might prove to be a significant hurdle.

Dave,
I'd be very keen to go to Wallsend Diggers and meet Greg and his Yoders. I'm working offshore at the moment and I get home just before Christmas.

Cheers,
Brett
gussigan

Post by gussigan »

you can cook a decent pizza in a pellet grill anyway so I wouldn't stress too much - did one in the gmg last week, pizza stone + 260 deg. - sorted

don't worry about the wife, they get used to it eventually, I think I'm up to 5 plus a pizza oven. apparently from now on there's a one in one out policy though :P
Narmnaleg

Post by Narmnaleg »

Hi Brett, I'm not suggesting that you get them all now, just plan the space for future additions.
Mate I won't go into the kamado vs pellets because it can become a religious type argument :)
You're doing the right thing by researching. Lots of info here and on YouTube.

Guss I get what you're saying about pizza, but with a stone at 260 you can also use the home oven. I was referring to pizzas that are cooked in under 2 minutes. Neapolitan style.
urbangriller

Post by urbangriller »

gussigan wrote:you can cook a decent pizza in a pellet grill anyway so I wouldn't stress too much - did one in the gmg last week, pizza stone + 260 deg. - sorted

don't worry about the wife, they get used to it eventually, I think I'm up to 5 plus a pizza oven. apparently from now on there's a one in one out policy though :P
Apply that policy to the Shoes and Handbags as well!
Common Sense is so rare these days it should be a Super Power!
edgy

Post by edgy »

urbangriller wrote:
gussigan wrote:you can cook a decent pizza in a pellet grill anyway so I wouldn't stress too much - did one in the gmg last week, pizza stone + 260 deg. - sorted

Apply that policy to the Shoes and Handbags as well!

That'll never work unless your mrs wears Ferragamo or Prada ^^
Yoder Smokers - Competition BBQ team

Team Go To Jail - Lifetime member! "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." Frank Sinatra
Grill Pro Australia

Post by Grill Pro Australia »

Brett wrote: Dave,
I'd be very keen to go to Wallsend Diggers and meet Greg and his Yoders. I'm working offshore at the moment and I get home just before Christmas.

Cheers,
Brett
Hi Brett, I have emailed Greg asking if he will meet with you. I will let you know.

Cheers, Dave
Grill Pro Australia
Importing Yoder Smokers, BBQr's Delight Pellets, Hammer Stahl Knives and American Rubs & Sauces into Australia
https://www.yodersmokers.net.au/
https://bbqrsdelight.net.au//
Instagram: @GRILL_PRO
Grill Pro Australia

Post by Grill Pro Australia »

Yoder Pellet BBQs are now on special Australia wide

Priced from $3,795.00 , the very best pellet BBQ is now that little bit more affordable.

Save over $400.00 until end of May.

Finance available Australia Wide

http://grillpro.com.au/category/yoder-h ... et-grills/

Please email me: david@grillpro.com.au for more information.

Cheers Dave
Grill Pro Australia
Importing Yoder Smokers, BBQr's Delight Pellets, Hammer Stahl Knives and American Rubs & Sauces into Australia
https://www.yodersmokers.net.au/
https://bbqrsdelight.net.au//
Instagram: @GRILL_PRO