Not sure why...

Anything Wood Fire related (including what woods to use) pellet grills and pellets.
Bentley

Not sure why...

Post by Bentley »

I am posting...I am going to do a Product Review on another site about the GMG WiFi. I will be updating my 2010 Daniel Boone with the new equipment. Had to move the pit up on the back patio with the tractor...Winter is a long time leaving here. Still about 8cm of snow left from a week ago. Supposed to be about 5°c tomorrow, so...with the sun. As you can see, I do not take great care of my pits...I hope to get the old boy painted so it will look nice for the Product Review.

Took this photo to show the unit and was so please with the Sunset I decided to just post it!

Burnt By The Best
Competition BBQ Team

Fresno State University
Go Dogs!

beaver

Not sure why...

Post by beaver »

Look forward to seeing the restore
I did my yoder last week before I sold it.

beachbums

Re: Not sure why...

Post by beachbums »

Bentley wrote:I am posting...I am going to do a Product Review on another site about the GMG WiFi. I will be updating my 2010 Daniel Boone with the new equipment. Had to move the pit up on the back patio with the tractor...Winter is a long time leaving here. Still about 8cm of snow left from a week ago. Supposed to be about 5°c tomorrow, so...with the sun. As you can see, I do not take great care of my pits...I hope to get the old boy painted so it will look nice for the Product Review.

Took this photo to show the unit and was so please with the Sunset I decided to just post it!

Hiya Bentley, Nice sunset you have there. Look forward to reading your review of the WIFI.

btw, How do you get those big pellets on the trailer to fit down the auger? :D

Cheers, Wayne and Jan
Narmnaleg

Post by Narmnaleg »

That's a great sunset Bent. You must get one heck of a night sky over there!
Bentley

Post by Bentley »

Looking forward to some of the Summer sunsets!
Burnt By The Best
Competition BBQ Team

Fresno State University
Go Dogs!