Use for Recipes only - First courses, Finger foods
- Posts: 556
- Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:32 pm
If you are cooking with charcoal try roasting some marshmallows. It can be before, during or after the main cook.
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:17 am
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:43 am
- Location: Lyndhurst, Victoria
This is a reasonably common practice at my place.
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:33 pm
I’m a dill! Never thought of it - kids will love it. Cheers for the idea.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest