No Knead dough recipe

PIZZAS, BREADS, CAKES & DESERTS ON BBQ
Smokey

Re: No Knead dough recipe

Post by Smokey »

Your right, I neednt have worried. It turned out great.
One thing I will do next time is coat the ball of dough with evoo to stop a skin forming.
I did have to knead the little balls for each pizza with plenty of flour so it could be rolled out and spun in the air.
A good pizza dough, Nice and crispy with that advanced fermented flavour.
If trees screamed when we cut them down, We wouldn't. If they screamed all the time we would.
http://www.aussiecue.com.au
sosman

Post by sosman »

Smokey Mick wrote:Your right, I neednt have worried. It turned out great.
One thing I will do next time is coat the ball of dough with evoo to stop a skin forming.
I did have to knead the little balls for each pizza with plenty of flour so it could be rolled out and spun in the air.
A good pizza dough, Nice and crispy with that advanced fermented flavour.
I spray oil on glad wrap and lay it over the top to keep the crust from forming. I haven't mastered the art of "spinning" a pizza, maybe I should check youtube university.
Smokey

Post by Smokey »

I can do it but it doesnt always work :lol:
A trick I found myself is when rolling it out I try to leave the centre thicker than the edges.
The centre is always the first part to fail as it gets most of the "Pull" from the spinning force.
I found this wet dough hard to spin and only did it once or twice, however it came down was the shape of the pizza :roll: :lol:
If trees screamed when we cut them down, We wouldn't. If they screamed all the time we would.
http://www.aussiecue.com.au
deigs

Post by deigs »

Thanks guys for the recipe. I left it overnight on the bench, doubled in size and divided it into 4 pizza's. It was a hit.