Where to buy Genesis 310 in Melbourne?

Gassers
Post Reply
thecloseman
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:01 pm

Where to buy Genesis 310 in Melbourne?

Post by thecloseman » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:30 am

Just wondering where people have found the best price for a Weber Genesis 310 in Melbourne and how much it cost them?

Did you get any other accessories thrown in?

Thanks for your help.


Davo
Forum Administrator
Posts: 4783
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:44 am
Location: Down & Out in Beverly Hills....NSW that is....

Re: Where to buy Genesis 310 in Melbourne?

Post by Davo » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:00 pm

Hi Closeman,

Try any Weber premium dealer to buy these bbqs in Melbourne...have a look at the weber dealership and choose a dealer that's closest to you.

http://www.weberbbq.com.au/vic.htm

This is the Weber Genesis E310 which is the model without the sideburner
http://www.weberbbq.com.au/gasbarbecues.htm

Or the E310 Spirit which is the cheaper version of Genesis as it's the only Weber made in China but is still very good quality with the best Weber warranty you'll ever get.
http://www.weberbbq.com.au/gasbarbecues.htm

The main difference I can see between these 2 models are the Spirit is 2,000 BTUs lower per burner power (6,000 BTUs overall) than Genesis but it's also over $600 cheaper than the Genesis
For an extra $100, you may as well buy the Genesis.with side burner.

If you want it to be conected to Natural Gas..they are usually an extra $100.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Davo
Moderator/ Admin

Weber Q320
Weber Performer Kettle
Weber WSM 18.5

chickenhawk
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:21 pm

Re: Where to buy Genesis 310 in Melbourne?

Post by chickenhawk » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:45 am

lilydale have a genesis e320 for $1600 - $200 off
eco outdoors in nunawading have a genesis e310 in stainless steel for $1500 - this model was over $2000 rrp - diffirence between the 2 are the ss version is all ss, the grills are ss and the flavouriser bars are ss.

thecloseman
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:01 pm

Re: Where to buy Genesis 310 in Melbourne?

Post by thecloseman » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:02 pm

Stainless steel looks good but is a pain to keep clean though right?

thecloseman
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:01 pm

Re: Where to buy Genesis 310 in Melbourne?

Post by thecloseman » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:06 pm

Chickenhawk, when you say "Lillydale", what store are you referring to?

Thanks for your help!

chickenhawk
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:21 pm

Re: Where to buy Genesis 310 in Melbourne?

Post by chickenhawk » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:57 am

if you look on the weber website, the details are there

Hogclacker
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:08 pm

Re: Where to buy Genesis 310 in Melbourne?

Post by Hogclacker » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:19 pm

I'm also interested in a Genesis 310, but would have much preferred the SS version.

Any idea when Weber will start selling the SS versions again? Seems a bit strange that they have stopped selling them over here.

I know that Eco Outdoor has the ex-demo SS Genesis 310 on sale, but I would also prefer the home install and the NG option and the ex-demo one is LPG only.

John
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:41 am

Re: Where to buy Genesis 310 in Melbourne?

Post by John » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:33 pm

Hogclacker wrote:I'm also interested in a Genesis 310, but would have much preferred the SS version.

Any idea when Weber will start selling the SS versions again? Seems a bit strange that they have stopped selling them over here.

I know that Eco Outdoor has the ex-demo SS Genesis 310 on sale, but I would also prefer the home install and the NG option and the ex-demo one is LPG only.
I'm of the understanding that the 310 is being phased out and will eventually be replaced by the 330, possibly later in the year. These have the north south burner arrangement instead of the east-west, which I didn't like and couldn't wait to the end of the year so I went for the E420. GR8 BBQ!!

Hogclacker
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:08 pm

Re: Where to buy Genesis 310 in Melbourne?

Post by Hogclacker » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:25 pm

John wrote: I'm of the understanding that the 310 is being phased out and will eventually be replaced by the 330, possibly later in the year. These have the north south burner arrangement instead of the east-west, which I didn't like and couldn't wait to the end of the year so I went for the E420. GR8 BBQ!!
The 420 certainly does look like a great BBQ (did you go Stainless steel?) but at this time it is a little out of my price range. Maybe I need to save up a bit more....

John
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:41 am

Re: Where to buy Genesis 310 in Melbourne?

Post by John » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:05 pm

Hogclacker wrote: The 420 certainly does look like a great BBQ (did you go Stainless steel?) but at this time it is a little out of my price range. Maybe I need to save up a bit more....
Yep. Went for the Black enamel, easier to keep clean and looking good as compared to the SS version. It was really difficult to justify the extra $$$, but they really are a well built and great cooking BBQ. To be honest though, if the Genesis E330 was available in Aus now, I probably would have gone for that. But no regrets, should see out our lifetime.... :wink:


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests