Generic rotisserie for Weber Baby Q?

GASSERS, LPG OR NATURAL
CanadianKangaroo

Generic rotisserie for Weber Baby Q?

Post by CanadianKangaroo »

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and I'm hoping someone can help me.

A few weeks ago I bought my husband a Weber rotisserie for our Family Q. We love it and would like one for the Baby Q to take camping. We already spent $200 on the one for the family Q and I don't want to spend that kind of money for the smaller one that we'll only use a couple times a year.

Does anyone know of any cheaper brands that will fit the Baby Q?
Thanks

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Davo
Forum Administrator

Re: Generic rotisserie for Weber Baby Q?

Post by Davo »

Hi CK,

The Rotiserie unit for the babyQ will set you back $159 which isn't too bad as the weber units are pretty sturdy and have good back-up and support should you need it.

https://www.weber.com/AU/en/barbecues/c ... 23#start=1

cheers

Davo
Moderator/ Admin

Weber Q320
Weber Performer Kettle
Weber WSM 18.5
hjl

Post by hjl »

Hi CK
The weber baby q needs the rotisserie shield to set up. Most generic rotisserie's are just the rod and motor. Now if you could make the shield yourself than you could just buy the rod and motor and save some money. I am not that good to make one myself. Good luck.
Davo
Forum Administrator

Post by Davo »

hjl wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:57 pm Hi CK
The weber baby q needs the rotisserie shield to set up. Most generic rotisserie's are just the rod and motor. Now if you could make the shield yourself than you could just buy the rod and motor and save some money. I am not that good to make one myself. Good luck.
Hi hjl,

Good advice and I know you'd love to help out, just a little tip....before replying to a post, just check at the top of that post the date they sent it as they probably don't come here anymore to read it. for example, this post was written and sent in October last year.

The weber baby Q rotiserie comes with the shield....it's a good system although on the baby Q, not much room in there apart from the chicken.

Cheers

Davo
Moderator/ Admin

Weber Q320
Weber Performer Kettle
Weber WSM 18.5