Page 1 of 1

Grandfire 38"

Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:43 pm
by Edoardo
Hi guys, wondering if I can get a bit of help.

I've recently bought a Grandfire 38" in-built. Started putting together my outdoor kitchen. I am really wondering what this cord is for? It's a 2pinM12 connector - almost like a thermocouple cabling or an AC/DC converter. But feel like I am missing something.

The manual for the GrandFire talks about an electrical connection but that's what came with the BBQ?

Any ideas?