Weber Q3200 Vs Spirit II E-310?

GASSERS, LPG OR NATURAL
mrjack

Weber Q3200 Vs Spirit II E-310?

Post by mrjack »

Hi everyone, I've been living in the UK for the past 2.5 years, and have just returned to Melbourne.. I was pleasantly surprised to see that there was such an active and welcoming BBQ scene over there.. Anyway...

Now that I'm back, I'm looking to buy me a new gasser. My last two gas BBQs have been Weber FamilyQ, and I've loved them … only sold them due to moving there, and back again.

I was thinking it would be a no brainer to simply get another Q3200 and be done with it... but have been reading a bit about the Spirit and Genesis models. They look great. I think Genesis is beyond my budget.. but the new Spirit II E-310 would cost pretty similar to a Q3200. I've read enough to understand the differences between the two.. but I'd love to hear from anyone regarding the actual cook on the Spirit.. is the cooking experience any better? Or is it more that you're paying for the different construction?

I like the idea of the 3 burners and the different cooking zones in the Spirit.
Don't care about side burners. It will be used for weeknight quick grills, and weekend roasts. All of which I am quite competent with on the Q.

I figure it's one of those scenarios where either would be fine, but would welcome any comments from people who have a Spirit, and even better from those who have had a Q as well.

Cheers...
the dane

Re: Weber Q3200 Vs Spirit II E-310?

Post by the dane »

If you can afford the extra coin, the Weber Genesis II. Looks great, and built like a tank Image

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk