GASSERS, LPG OR NATURAL
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:38 pm
Bloke at work today chucked out a Q2200 with the tall thermometer lid full plate & trolley said it doesnt work. So i grabbed it. Does anyome know who in Oerth may service & supply parts for it? Worth havin a go at gettin it goin again.
- Posts: 966
- Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:23 pm
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
- Posts: 106
- Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:33 pm
+1 reach out to Weber Aust via their service number/email. I recently received great service and a new lid for my kettle. Thy are a super helpful bunch.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Posts: 5794
- Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:51 pm
- Location: Sth East Melbourne
Good advice above
Weber is second to none for service and back up in Australia
- Posts: 400
- Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:31 pm
A real bargain, well done!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests