Weber Genesis Silver forsale

GASSERS, LPG OR NATURAL
the dane

Weber Genesis Silver forsale

Post by the dane »

Hi guys allways wanted a Genesis!
Had a great opportunity to buy a brand new one 4 years ago for $900, shop was clearing stock, ended up with a 320Q!
So should i buy a 2005 Genesis or is the Q320 up to it? Or buy a 2016 Weber Genesis! ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Davo
Forum Administrator

Re: Weber Genesis Silver forsale

Post by Davo »

Hi there Dane....long time no see

The Q320 is up to most things but the Genesis is in a different league altogether with a lot more grunt.

If I'm understanding your post correctly....is this up for sale and you're interested in buying it or are you selling it?

For a 2005 model, now 11 yrs old, it's in pristine condition and looks to have little cooking work under it's lid.....how much is the asking?

I think if I'd have to chose...the Genesis would win even though i'm a massive fan of the Q320.....given the right price that is!!

Not sure what a new Genesis is worth now but they are North south burners now instead of the east west design in the picture.

The newest of the family Q3200 these days are around $800

Cheers

Davo
Moderator/ Admin

Weber Q320
Weber Performer Kettle
Weber WSM 18.5
the dane

Post by the dane »

Cheers Davo! Looking to buy it, gumtree has it listed for $370, new are around $1400! But not sure if the older models had the Porcelain Enameled Flavorizer bars etc! Been awhile but i allways have a look on the Aussie bbq site, i gave up when all the politics and crap was going down, looks like the forum is in a better place now? The Way It Used To Be In The Good Days 4 to 5 years ago!
Sometimes when I do have a good cook up I think wonder if I should post a photo! Any way thanks for the info on the Weber Genesis Silver

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk