Gas Jets for Weber E320

GASSERS, LPG OR NATURAL
wazza

Gas Jets for Weber E320

Post by wazza »

Hi All

I have a Weber Spirit E320 which is currently running on natural gas and would like to convert it to run on bottled gas but to do this I need new gas jets.

I have tried the Weber distributor in South Australia but sadly they have sold the last of their kits and have advised they cannot source anymore from the USA as the model is now too old (purchased in 2011).

Does anyone have any old jets that might suit lying around in the garage of does anyone know of someone who can advise of a dealer who might have some? I can supply the serial number of the bbq if it is required.

Thanks for any help
titch

Re: Gas Jets for Weber E320

Post by titch »

Give me the numbers of your jets, should be stamped on the tip,show me a picture, i may have some .
or get in touch with
https://www.facebook.com/bbqrescue.com.au/
good luck
Cheers
Titch
titch

Post by titch »

Cheers
Titch
wazza

Post by wazza »

Thanks very much Titch
BBQ is at son in laws place at present and I am in lock down so can’t visit . I will try both places you have suggested in first instance. I have the serial number of the E320 which might be enough thanks again
Warren
titch

Post by titch »

Yell out if you need, I do have LPG jets in the shed
Cheers
Titch
wazza

Post by wazza »

Hi Titch
No joy from both places you suggested- one of them said the Weber jets are tightly held by Weber distributors and hard to find elsewhere- if at all.
I have some photos I can send you but I suspect that if the jets you have are not Weber they may not work on the E320. Let me know the best way to send to you if you think worthwhile
Many thanks
Warren