Rec Tec grills

Anything Wood Fire related (including what woods to use) pellet grills and pellets.
edgy

Re: Rec Tec grills

Post by edgy »

That is cool Bentley! ^^ I hope that comes here.

Well built pits for the $$ those Louisiana's
Yoder Smokers - Competition BBQ team

Team Go To Jail - Lifetime member! "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." Frank Sinatra
Grill Pro Australia

Post by Grill Pro Australia »

Hi Guys,

I have ordered the LG series only so far, but can look at the smaller option later.

Cheers, Dave
Grill Pro Australia
Importing Yoder Smokers, BBQr's Delight Pellets, Hammer Stahl Knives and American Rubs & Sauces into Australia
https://www.yodersmokers.net.au/
https://bbqrsdelight.net.au//
Instagram: @GRILL_PRO
ozwaz

Post by ozwaz »

wedwards wrote: I was going to get the Crockett for camping but if the 300 is same size it looks way better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you want to go camping, then DC is probably your answer. Runs off 12 volts, so a secondary deep cycle battery and you're away.
Traeger Pellet Grill - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner
wedwards

Rec Tec grills

Post by wedwards »

ozwaz wrote:
wedwards wrote: I was going to get the Crockett for camping but if the 300 is same size it looks way better

If you want to go camping, then DC is probably your answer. Runs off 12 volts, so a secondary deep cycle battery and you're away.

Mate I think the word I should have used was glamping Hahahaha we don't go anywhere that doesn't have power or allow a generator (got a kid with crazy allergies that needs power for meds and stuff). But that's a good point for those who go off grid camping.

ozwaz

Post by ozwaz »

wedwards wrote:

Mate I think the word I should have used was glamping Hahahaha we don't go anywhere that doesn't have power or allow a generator (got a kid with crazy allergies that needs power for meds and stuff). But that's a good point for those who go off grid camping.

At the risk of hijacking this thread, our last camping trip was off the grid, but still glamping. 3 camper trailers, approx 400 amp hours of batteries, solar panels, Yamaha generator, Nispresso coffee machine, flushing toilet and hot showers.... :-)

And the Davey Crocket didn't get packed, but it's going next time.
Traeger Pellet Grill - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner
wedwards

Rec Tec grills

Post by wedwards »

Awesome!! That's a great way to camp! :)