6'7 Big blonde Canadian

Funnys stuff, jokes, links, videos
Buccaneer

6'7 Big blonde Canadian

Post by Buccaneer »

Tells the yarn to a bunch of expats in a bangkok bar.
I just got back from the hospital, I went in to see a doctor about alcoholism.
I asked him "Doc, how fast does alcoholism hit?" and he asked why?
I told him, I think I am one now, and he wanted to know why. I told him.
6 days ago I had a few beers at the hotel, had a spliff in the tuk-tuk on the way to Patpong and hit the Kangaroo Bar at about 7.
I remember having a shot of Jack Daniels and watching the dancers but I'm blank after that. I woke up two days ago wearing someone elses clothes.
I was in a snazzy condo in Hat Yai, wearing black fishnet stockings and a garter belt and a hot pink tutu, lipstick and tassles on my nipples!....but Doc, I don't remember a single thing!
I don't know who's place it was,i don't remember travelling there or anything else over those missing days, I changed into some tight shorts because it was all that would fit and pinched some money and got the hell out of there.
Somewhere on the flight from Vancouver to Bangkok I guess I turned into a tranvestite and got alcoholism Doc. Ya gotta help me.

The doc tole me "The good news is, you aren't a transvestite, and that isn't alcoholism, that's Rohypnol."
I was so damned relieved I can tell you.
The doc then said "The bad news is that we need to send you for an A.I.D.S test"
Man, who knew you can get AIDS from roofies?