Idiots

Funnys stuff, jokes, links, videos
urbangriller

Idiots

Post by urbangriller »

IDIOT SIGHTING.

My daughter and I went through the McDonald’s driveway window and I gave the cashier a $5 note.

Our total was $4.25, so I also handed her 25c.

She said, ‘you gave me too much money.’

I said, ‘Yes I know, but this way you can just give me a dollar coin back.’

She sighed and went to get the manager who asked me to repeat my request.
I did so, and he handed me back the 25c, and said ‘We’re sorry but we don’t do that kind of thing.’

The cashier then proceeded to give me back 75 cents in change.

Do not confuse the people at MacD’s.

IDIOT SIGHTING.

We had to have the garage door repaired.

The repairman told us that one of our problems was that we did not have a ‘large’ enough motor on the opener.

I thought for a minute, and said that we had the largest one made at that time, a 1/2 horsepower.

He shook his head and said, ‘You need a 1/4 horsepower.’

I responded that 1/2 was larger than 1/4 and he said, ‘NOOO, it’s not. Four is larger than two.’

We haven’t used that repairman since…this happened in Ipswich, Qld

IDIOT SIGHTING.

I live in a semi rural area.

We recently had a new neighbour call the local council P & W office to request the removal of the WOMBAT CROSSING sign on our road.

The reason: ‘Too many wombats are being hit by cars out here! I don’t think this is a good place for them to be crossing anymore.’

Story from Collingwood, Melbourne.

IDIOT SIGHTING IN FOOD SERVICE.

My daughter went to a Mexican takeaway and ordered a taco.

She asked the person behind the counter for ‘minimal lettuce.’

He said he was sorry, but they only had iceberg lettuce.

From Bankstown, Sydney…..

IDIOT SIGHTING.

I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when an airport employee asked,

‘Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge?’

To which I replied, ‘If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?’

He smiled knowingly and nodded, ‘That’s why we ask.’

This happened in Elizabeth S.A.

IDIOT SIGHTING.

The pedestrian light on the corner beeps when it’s safe to cross the street. I was crossing with an ‘intellectually challenged’ co-worker of mine. She asked if I knew what the beeper was for.

I explained that it signals blind people when the light is red.

Appalled, she responded, ‘what on earth are blind people doing driving?!’

She is a government employee in ATO Newcastle NSW AU.

IDIOT SIGHTING.

When my husband and I arrived at a car dealership to pick up our car after a service, we were told the keys had been locked in it.

We went to the service department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver’s side door.

As I watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried the door handle and discovered that it was unlocked.

‘Hey,’ I announced to the technician, ‘its open!’

His reply, ‘I know. I already did that side.’
Common Sense is so rare these days it should be a Super Power!
food&fish

Re: Idiots

Post by food&fish »

Yep did the same thing in mackers handed over $5 dollars + 25 c and there was no way the kid could work out the correct change
So I said in a Fairley loud voice is there anybody in the shop that can help
No body came
urbangriller

Post by urbangriller »

food&fish wrote:Yep did the same thing in mackers handed over $5 dollars + 25 c and there was no way the kid could work out the correct change
No body came
That's why he's working in McDonalds........if you can count past ten, they make you manager!

Chris
Common Sense is so rare these days it should be a Super Power!
Buccaneer

Post by Buccaneer »

Sometimes the idiots are a positive thing.Local Hungry Jack drive thru, I couldn't understand the girl at the order speaker and she told me to drive up.
The line of cars edged forward. When I got to her window I tried to repeat my order but she put her hand over the mike and snarled "Look, we are really busy, go to the next window" so I shrugged and drove to the service window.I sat for a few minutes, irritated that I still had not gotten to give my order so it would mean a longer wait.
Not so. A boy rushes up and hands me TWo big bags and says "Have a nice day".
I yeell at his retreating back "I haven't given my order and you haven't taken my money!"
He spins, looks at me like am mentally deficient and says patronisingly "They do that at the FRST wndow" and walks off leaving me sitting there with a heap of food and the money.
I wasn't sitting there very long, to be honest.
After all, it would have been rude, all those cars behind me...
2015 Smokin In The City-Boarshank Redemption
Buccaneer, BeachBums, Alimac23, SilentBob!
the dane

Post by the dane »

Woolworths pub this year, they had a deal going, 2 chicken or beef parmigianas & a jug of beer $25! I ordered beef my wife ordered chicken and also asked could she get mushroom gravy, the barman said yes! Meals came out, mine was huge! The wifes was a chicken parmigiana with mushroom gravy on top!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Cube

Post by Cube »

urbangriller wrote:
food&fish wrote:Yep did the same thing in mackers handed over $5 dollars + 25 c and there was no way the kid could work out the correct change
No body came
That's why he's working in McDonalds........if you can count past ten, they make you manager!

Chris
That's why all Mcd's franchise owners are multi millioners. They employ idiots that work for nothing.

I still believe good on them for working there. Shit pay, shit place. Better than being donks on a skate board harassing little old ladies.
Mixin

Post by Mixin »

I agree Cube. There's an exception to the rule - the smarter kids end up being put through the management course, and become shift managers.

One of my old workmates who I kept in touch with had a massive career change at 55. He was made redundant, and got paid out.
He ended up working at the local Maccas - but far from see it as scraping the bottom of the barrel, he saw it as an opportunity to try something new.
They recognised his drive, and they put him through the management training (he was formerly a factory worker & machine operator, but he had brains & common sense).
He's now a morning & daytime shift manager (when the kids are still at school) and there's always a shortage of non-school workers to fill the morning & day shifts.
The franchise owner sees him as a good mentor for the kids too, and often asks him who's worth targeting for a long-term career.

But much as there's a shortage of people during the daytime shifts, they still struggle to fill the evening & weekend shifts. There's simply not enough kids willing to work for peanuts - they'd rather sponge off their parents & spend all saturday at the local shops terrorising the place on skateboards, or sitting around facebooking each other on the free wi-fi because they've run out of credit....

My first after-school job at the age of 14 was $4 an hour cash in hand (when Maccas were paying $4.50 an hour) as a gopher/labourer working with a cleaning company doing strip & seal jobs on commercial floors on weekends & evenings/nights - banks, shopping centres, schools - we went all over the place. Sometimes finishing night jobs at 2-3am, then back up for school at 6:30am. I'd almost rub my hands raw stripping the sealer from all the edges & around poles/seats/fixtures where the machine couldn't reach. Some days it cost me 1/2 my pay in petrol money for my parents to pick me up, but I still worked my ass off, and got a pay rise to $5/hour when I turned 15! It was like winning lotto when I got a school holiday job at 16 in a warehouse earning $11/hour!

My school mates used to ask me why I bothered with the commercial floor strip/seal job, but it was a way to earn money when $5 was decent pocket money, and $10 meant your parents were well off. But it taught me hard work & discipline, and those qualities have stayed with me in my career. The boss was also an excellent mentor, and sometimes I see myself guiding some of the younger guys at work the same way he did with me.

In my early career, I left it on my resume, and a lot of people looked at it during interviews & commented positively on my first job. Alas, the subsequent generations have fewer & fewer people like we were when we were younger.
Weber Kettle Fanatic....
Main go-to: Blue 57cm OTG
Fire restriction option: Black 57cm M/T butchered with a Weber gas conversion.
GMG DC for the lazy smoky cooks.
Weeknight special: Q200
Problem? What problem?
AussieBBQSmoke

Post by AussieBBQSmoke »

OK here's one from a U.S. holiday.
I visited friends 10 yrs ago in Tampa Bay Florida, and was sitting in the back seat, cruising the Strip of food joints.
We saw a sign '29c BURGERS' , I asked them to go into that Drive-thru as I had to see what a 29c Burger looked like, besides I'll shout Tea.(not that I'm cheap..)
The young coloured man took their order as I eagerly peered into his booth from the back seat, he seemed a little irritated and said to me "Wha yu lookin at ?"
I replied in Aussie accent " I just wanted to see what one looked like."
He looked down at both his hands, then looked up, and said " I's just Black."
I said, " No, I mean I wanted to see what the little Burgers looked like."
He went red and dived under the counter in embarrassment.
Then it got awkward, his 'brothers' heard his end of the conversation and all came to the window in his defence.
My friends had to quickly explain that I was a foreigner and was from Auustraalia. They nodded that they understood, and were apologetic. ??
twelfthmanshearing

Post by twelfthmanshearing »

At a KFC drive through a few years back

Hi welcome co KFC, please place your order
G'day, can I have 15 nuggets, 2 large chips, 2 cans of 7up and a BBQ sauce

Can you repeat your order please?
(slightly louder at the mic) Yeas sure 15 nuggets, 2 large chips, 2 cans of 7up and a BBQ sauce

I'm sorry can you repeat that?
15 NUGGETS, 2 LARGE CHIPS, 2 CANS OF 7UP AND A BBQ SAUCE!

(Another voice) Can you place your order please?
OH @#&^ 15 NUGGETS, 2 LARGE CHIPS, 2 CANS OF 7 UP AND A BBQ SAUCE

Can you repeat your order please?
OH for @#&%'s sake 15 NUGGETS, 2 LARGE CHIPS, 2 CANS OF 7 UP AND A BBQ SAUCE &@())#

How many nuggets?
15 @&^% nuggets

I am sorry sir we don't sell 15 nuggets
OK. Can I please have a 9 pack of nuggets, a 6 pack of nuggets, 2 large chips, 2 cans of 7up and a BBQ sauce

Its true
Cheers
Adrian
RaymonAbdullah

Post by RaymonAbdullah »

Ha ha ha ha ha ...4 is larger than 2...and "yes mam i already did it for passenger side"...lol ..thanks op