Soccer world cup comparison

Funnys stuff, jokes, links, videos
Angryman65

Re: Soccer world cup comparison

Post by Angryman65 »

StoneX,

I follow Rugby Union predominantly, watch the state of origin and a bit of league, never soccer and haven't been indoctrinated into AFL yet but love giving my sisters Richmond supporting boyfriend some. Aparently he's not that into Collingwood.

Soccer is big at a junior level everywhere I've lived but I think most people grow out of it.
Vegetarian is an old Indian word for bad hunter.
Narmnaleg

Post by Narmnaleg »

Quoted from:http://www.thorinpress.com/essays/insecurity/ just change the word "person" for "sport".
Insecurity rears its ugly head in a number of ways: jealousy, controlling personalities, condescending remarks, criticisms, and even physical violence are just a few ways that insecurities can manifest. Many people fail to understand that the arrogant person, the "know-it-all", the heckler, as well as both the verbal and the physical bully are actually very insecure at heart. These people's desire to constantly trump, "one up", out do, compete with, make fun of, push around, or endlessly argue with others simply highlights their need to place themselves above others. But ironically this need to outshine or rise above their fellow man is the very thing which gives their well masked insecurities away. For no man who it truly secure ever feels lower than another person in the first place. Thus, the need to rise above (or to reduce) another person unwittingly strips the arrogant camouflage away revealing the true naked, insecure child. Our most glaring over-compensations will always betray our secret insecurities unto those who are truly paying attention.
Hogsy

Post by Hogsy »

^^^ Love it!!
My old man always said to me- 'Don't Judge, Appreciate!!!'
Viva La Charcoal Revolution
Team Go To Jail - Lifetime member!