Pig Tail Food Flipper

Please post here any info in relation to BBQ product suppliers.
Company "ads" allowed as long as they pertain to BBQ-ing
Rafiki

Re: Pig Tail Food Flipper

Post by Rafiki »

Hi all....

Sheesh!!!... I had no idea my first post was going to cause such an uproar!!

O.k, just letting you know straight off the bat that I'm not a spammer... nor am I trying to get anyone in trouble. Since reading this, I've now posted in the Welcome forum (excuse me for not knowing the protocol there) I was just excited by the prospect of my new toy/gadget arriving and wanted to know if anyone else had one!!!! Medicoman obviosuly does, and wanted to help me out (Cheers for that mate!!) my post seemed to even assist getting an avid reader to become a poster, I think awards should be in honour ;)

When I found this forum (two days ago) I was excited by coming across like minded people that I could possibly learn from and maybe even offer my two bobs worth where it could help... The Pig Tail post was a means to connect with said people...

So... now you know I'm not Spamming... does anyone else have any info on the Pig tail Flipper?? Or should I just let this subject go quiet for a while??

Cheers,

Taylor.
"Give a man a bbq feed him for a day. Teach a man to bbq and feed him for the summer" - Jesus
dales133

Pig Tail Food Flipper

Post by dales133 »

Hi ya Taylor
I'm sure no malice was ment but the bots and spammers are in rediculous proportions latly and I think everyone's a bit gunshy, welcome
Gumb

Post by Gumb »

Rafiki wrote:

So... now you know I'm not Spamming... does anyone else have any info on the Pig tail Flipper??

Cheers,

Taylor.
It's all in the wrist action. 8)
Gumb

Post by Gumb »

urbangriller wrote: I get people ringing me all the time trying to get me to stock product…..
Cheers
Chris
Well, now that you mention it, I've been considering an idea for a new product and wondered if you'd be interested......this is just for the forum members, who I know won't poach this idea before it gets the patent.

Personally embossed charcoal ! Light your own personally stamped lump charcoal and impress your friends and family. Watch their eyes light up when you do ! Wow, what a professional looking cook you'll be.....watch your fire get going as your own initials disappear before your very eyes..... How good is that! Sold by the bag or as individual lumps.....you can have initials or words but don't make them too long, the lumps aren't that big.

Urban Gorilla embossed charcoal...Chris ! imagine the envious looks at the next cooking competition....OMG ! They'll just give up on the spot. :wink:

Well, good idea or what ? Do we have a deal ?
urbangriller

Post by urbangriller »

Well, that's the christmas presents sorted!

:D :D :D

Chris
Common Sense is so rare these days it should be a Super Power!
dales133

Pig Tail Food Flipper

Post by dales133 »

Lol
Smokey

Post by Smokey »

urbangriller wrote:Well, that's the christmas presents sorted!

:D :D :D

Chris
What? how the hell do you spell out "Managment" on a bloody heat bead ?,,,,,, Maybe just a thunb print? :twisted:
If trees screamed when we cut them down, We wouldn't. If they screamed all the time we would.
http://www.aussiecue.com.au
Davo
Forum Administrator

Post by Davo »

Ok, now I know that both you Rafiki and Medicoman are fairdinkum, I'll let this one go.

I know the posts that answered yours might've came as a bit of a shock, but as Chris (Urbangriller) explained, we cop a fair bit of spam here at times and often they come in the similar guise as you posts did, trying to make it sound like a real poster but often comes from a foreign country and it's usually spam.

Those posts get deleted straight away with no 2nd chances, but I always try and check the IP addresses of the posts first to see where they are from and when I seen they were from Australia, is when I wrote my post trying to egg you in to come back and prove me wrong and you did.....congrats on that!!

You will find that most forums of any interest groups will require such etiqette as an introduction and for the members to know a little bit about you and if possible, provide you with the best information.

Anyway......now we got that crap sorted out and I now know you guys are for real.....welcome to the Aussie BBQ forum....and hope you stick around and enjoy the banter :mrgreen:

Cheers

Davo
Admin/ Moderator
Moderator/ Admin

Weber Q320
Weber Performer Kettle
Weber WSM 18.5
Gumb

Post by Gumb »

Smokey Mick wrote:

What? how the hell do you spell out "Managment" on a bloody heat bead ?,,,,,, Maybe just a thunb print? :twisted:
I'm in discussion with heat Beads and we are doing an 'alphabet box'...like the old alphabet spaghetti. Each bead with a different letter embossed on it....Just fish around in the assorted pack and create your own words. (assuming you can spell of course :D ) We haven't got the Heat Beads spell checker quite sorted.
urbangriller

Post by urbangriller »

Chris
Common Sense is so rare these days it should be a Super Power!
Gumb

Post by Gumb »

Love it ! :D :D We are on a winner here. We can market them as 'Alpha Beads' :lol:
trentski

Post by trentski »

you could but while you guys were talking about I patented it :P

I'm in the money, I'm in the money :lol:
Gumb

Post by Gumb »

are we off topic ? :lol:
trentski

Post by trentski »

pretty sure only the first post in this thread is off topic, the rest are sort of like me

They're on the money, they're on the money....
Ulfed

Post by Ulfed »

Mods/owner,

How about putting a separate sticky in the general forum with some rules/guidelines? That way new posters would know how to act, and wouldn't have to be treated in the - to be honest - quite appalling way that the two in this thread.

Even if they had been trying to flog a product, the posted in the right section, and were on topic - being foreign or less proficient in English shouldn't be a signal to others to start screaming spammer!

Can I remind some of you to check if your first post was in forum welcome? Let's try not to be do rude to newcomers, shall we?

Off my soapbox.