stx turboforce 3000 meat grinder

Please post here any info in relation to BBQ product suppliers.
Company "ads" allowed as long as they pertain to BBQ-ing
trax_86

stx turboforce 3000 meat grinder

Post by trax_86 »

Hi im in desperate need of help i want to get the stx turboforce 3000 meat grinder which is a 3HP commercial unit i have found heaps of them on the usa ebay and on amazon but they wont ship this item to Australia for some reason does anyone know where i cant get one or know of a company that will ship them to Australia any help would be great cheers.
Mountain Mick

Re: stx turboforce 3000 meat grinder

Post by Mountain Mick »

Hi Trax_86

that mincer will be a chinese made and is only a 600watts which is 3/4 hp http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 73222#shId
which I cannot see how this unit can turn in to a 3hp unit under heavy load just makes no sence. and is rated
Grinds 175 to 225 Lbs(79- 102kg). Per Hour on HIGH SPEED Grinds 110 to 140 Lbs (50kg- 63kg). Per Hour on LOW SPEED pus the unit is only Voltage: 110 Volt/60Hz which you do need a transfromer for which cost more money.

You can buy a good cheap mincer from EAM http://www.butcherathome.com.au/shop/in ... 2pvdtsu7p4

Which is 1000watts which work out to about 1.3hp (746 watts = 1 horsepower) which mincers Capacity: 5kg/min (10min duty cycle) which works out to around 300kg and hour (600 Lbs) for about $370 and it's here in Australia,

Hope this helps and these are only a opinion. MM :D :D :D

trax_86 wrote:Hi im in desperate need of help i want to get the stx turboforce 3000 meat grinder which is a 3HP commercial unit i have found heaps of them on the usa ebay and on amazon but they wont ship this item to Australia for some reason does anyone know where i cant get one or know of a company that will ship them to Australia any help would be great cheers.
Image Image
21st century caveman Mountain Mick www.mountaingriller.com
trax_86

Post by trax_86 »

Ow ok thanks for the info I already have a meat grinder it's just a cheap one off eBay it's a cooking essentials CE112 it's rated at 1500W its a pretty good little grinder for meat but as soon as a bit of fat goes through it the grinding plate gets clogged up and I have to pull it apart and clean the plate. I need a grinder that cuts fat up no problem
Mountain Mick

Post by Mountain Mick »

Hi Trax_86

I got mate that just got one of these ands is wraped in it for the money.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-HEAVY-DU ... 519877e3c6

MM :D

trax_86 wrote:Ow ok thanks for the info I already have a meat grinder it's just a cheap one off eBay it's a cooking essentials CE112 it's rated at 1500W its a pretty good little grinder for meat but as soon as a bit of fat goes through it the grinding plate gets clogged up and I have to pull it apart and clean the plate. I need a grinder that cuts fat up no problem
Image Image
21st century caveman Mountain Mick www.mountaingriller.com
Jane Simmons

Post by Jane Simmons »

Amazon works with carriers to ship to Australia now. My go to grinder is the Sunmile SM-G31 ETL Electric Meat Grinder Mincer 1HP 800W Max Stainless Steel Cutting Blade, 3 Stainless Steel Grinding Plates,3 Sausage Stuffer Makers. Hope you got yours! :)