Anyone know where I can buy these BBQ grate lifter tools? OR perhaps you know of better ones?

Please post here any info in relation to BBQ product suppliers.
Company "ads" allowed as long as they pertain to BBQ-ing
L2obin

Anyone know where I can buy these BBQ grate lifter tools? OR perhaps you know of better ones?

Post by L2obin »

Looking for some grate lifters, and these seem to fit the bill nicely. Only problem is that they won’t accept Australian shipping address.

Anyone know where I could buy them locally or perhaps there might be better tools you could suggest?

https://mgrills.com/products/grill-grid ... 2252002182
L2obin

Re: Anyone know where I can buy these BBQ grate lifter tools? OR perhaps you know of better ones?

Post by L2obin »

Thanks for the links. However, I just can’t seem to find the ones I have listed above?
titch

Re: Anyone know where I can buy these BBQ grate lifter tools? OR perhaps you know of better ones?

Post by titch »

never seen them in Australia, might bbe cheaper to get a local fabricater to make them, would not be too hard, are you wanting them for the type of grill you showed?
Cheers
Titch
L2obin

Post by L2obin »

Need something for series of grills on the big joe and Webber large kettle.. most grill listers are gimmicky ...