It is available in 10Kg boxes and while I can confirm the price in Perth is $23.95, there seems to be differing prices in other cities.
I very much welcome and encourage questions and feedback from others, so please try the product and let me (and others) know your thoughts.
This is a product with a great story, which I have included below. Let me know what you think of that as well!!
CoCoCabana BBQ Briquettes are made in India using CO2 neutral technology from entirely organic material, specifically coconut. Even our binding agent, potato starch, is organic. As a result, our product exhibits two important benefits which differentiates it from most other BBQ Briquettes:
- Premium quality due to their long cook-time, high temperature, odour-free and minimal ash content characteristics.
- 100% sustainable and environmental friendly.
- Long Cooking Time - CoCoCabana BBQ Briquettes will burn for at least four hours, meaning less will be used per cooking session.
- High Cooking Temperature - The high calorific value of CoCoCabana BBQ Briquettes allows for optimal cooking temperatures for BBQ favourites such as Pulled Pork, Ribs and Steaks.
- Smokeless and Odourless - CoCoCabana BBQ Briquettes produce no acrid smoke or smells, leaving just the natural flavour of the food being prepared for eating enjoyment.
- Minimal Ash Content - CoCoCabana BBQ Briquettes produce a very low amount of ash because of the high quality materials used in the manufacturing process.
- 100% Sustainable - CoCoCabana BBQ Briquettes are made from waste products of the coconut industry and coconuts reproduce each year, as opposed to the many years it takes to reproduce a tree.
- Environmentally Friendly - To produce CoCoCabana BBQ Briquettes, no trees need felling and we support reforestation projects through the sale of our products
- We employ local workers from surrounding villages on fair wages.
- Our operation has been audited by our western customers to meet their Ethical and Occupational Health and Safety expectations.
- We work closely with local rural farming communities to ensure our supply chain runs smoothly and the regularity of their cashflow.
- For each kilogram of CoCoCabana BBQ Briquettes exported, we make a donation to the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund.
- Therefore, the purchase of our product directly improves the protection of rare mountain Gorilla habitats, especially those threatened by illegal logging activities in the African tropical belt.
- During the production of CoCoCabana BBQ Briquettes, we extract the gas within coconut shell which is then used to fuel a generator to supply cost-effective electricity to the local communities.
- Since coconuts reproduce naturally each year, the electricity produced is renewable energy, hence improving the environmental benefits of CoCoCabana BBQ Briquettes.
If you would like to learn more about our company and product, please visit our website by clicking on the link below. It will translate from German automatically.