New ChefMaster BBQ range from BlueTongue BBQs

Please post here any info in relation to BBQ product suppliers.
Company "ads" allowed as long as they pertain to BBQ-ing
Bluey

New ChefMaster BBQ range from BlueTongue BBQs

Post by Bluey »

Hi everyone,

The brand new ChefMaster BBQs are now in stock and the Galley Series Outdoor Kitchen modules will arrive into our warehouse in a week or so.

This range has been designed by us over the last year and the prototype has undergone 6 months of intensive testing.

The very first owner of the new ChefMaster-8 contacted me the day after receiving his barbie simply to say "I Love It"

Our company philosophy has always been to strive to offer the best product available at an affordable price and I believe this new range has thrown down the gauntlet in no uncertain terms!

Features include #304 grade stainless steel construction, halogen and LED lighting, Watermark certified mixer taps, sub zero glass door frost free bar fridges and the list goes on and on.

But most important of all, they cook better than any gas barbecue that I have ever used and there are a number of reasons for this.

So if you are in the market, please have a look at the range on our website (http://www.bluetonguebbqs.com.au) and then call or email and we will give you a full rundown of the models and features.

Cheers,

Bluey
BlueTongue BBQs
www.bluetonguebbqs.com.au
"Simply the best barbies under the Aussie sun"