Scanpan Injector

Please post here any info in relation to BBQ product suppliers.
Company "ads" allowed as long as they pertain to BBQ-ing
alimac23

Scanpan Injector

Post by alimac23 »

Hi Guys,

Has anyone got / used the scanpan injector? It comes with a 10 year warranty and for $30 it didn't seem too bad, just wanted to make sure i wasn't about to buy a dud.
urbangriller

Re: Scanpan Injector

Post by urbangriller »

It's a confectionary injector, not a BBQ injector, the needle is different, BBQ injector needles let the liquid out of the slots on the side of the needle.

Cheers
Chris
Common Sense is so rare these days it should be a Super Power!
Nath

Scanpan Injector

Post by Nath »

My injector only has a whole in the end! I've been kidding myself all this time. Seems to work ok.

Nath
Nath
Green Nigel

Post by Green Nigel »

My injector only has a whole in the end! I've been kidding myself all this time. Seems to work ok.
Don't worry Nath, I think that you'll find that the majority of us have an "injector" like yours, those that have one like version A above usually end up with wet shoes..! :wink:
Regards
Green Nigel
"I do so like Big Green Eggs & Ham!" - Dr Seuss

ImageImage
alimac23

Scanpan Injector

Post by alimac23 »

urbangriller wrote:It's a confectionary injector, not a BBQ injector, the needle is different, BBQ injector needles let the liquid out of the slots on the side of the needle.

Cheers
Chris
Ah thanks Chris,

glad I avoided that one, just checking your site and I like the look of the stainless steel big boy injector you sell, any idea when they're coming back into stock?
alimac23

Scanpan Injector

Post by alimac23 »

Green Nigel wrote:
Don't worry Nath, I think that you'll find that the majority of us have an "injector" like yours, those that have one like version A above usually end up with wet shoes..! :wink:
Thinking about this, wouldn't the multiple holes make it more difficult to suck up the marinade in the first place? I take it you'd need enough to cover all of the holes.
Smokey

Post by Smokey »

There is a ten year warranty on the scanpan injector ? :shock:
Wish I'd kept the docket.
If you are talking about the plastic one that is half covered with supposed stainless steel forget it.
Its not food safe and is rusting in places I cannot clean = not food safe
If trees screamed when we cut them down, We wouldn't. If they screamed all the time we would.
http://www.aussiecue.com.au