Mad Hunky samples

Please post any food related suppliers in this section.
Richtee

Mad Hunky samples

Post by Richtee »

Sent out a while back by Mr. Dale... I would love to have some international feedback. There will be a quantity of product on your shores soon, BTW.

And am considering a tailor made blend for there. Try the No-Salt... I hear your sodium levels are down "down" there. Drop a line back you guys that picked up samples.
beachbums

Re: Mad Hunky samples

Post by beachbums »

Hiya Richtee, I was lucky enough to get one of the sample packs but have been away at work and haven't had time to use it yet. The smells were delish though!
Can't wait to get back and give them a whirl. When I do will provide what feedback I can.

Cheers, Wayne
Smokey

Post by Smokey »

I was too late to put my hand up :oops: But I sure will get some when they become available.
If trees screamed when we cut them down, We wouldn't. If they screamed all the time we would.
http://www.aussiecue.com.au
dales133

Mad Hunky samples

Post by dales133 »

Send me your details mick ill send you some, got poultry and pork brine and give you some rub out of my stash to try,
Was the rub that got smashed the worst, you'll love the brines
Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Thanks Dale
If trees screamed when we cut them down, We wouldn't. If they screamed all the time we would.
http://www.aussiecue.com.au
dales133

Mad Hunky samples

Post by dales133 »

Ya mate as per the pm you were last cab of the rank and got lost in the system called life
Grill Pro Australia

Post by Grill Pro Australia »

We have included some Mad Hunky Brines & Rubs in our first container with no doubt more to follow in our second etc.

I will post up some pics of the food we cook using it and feedback once we receive it ( which should be late December )

Cheers,

Dave
Grill Pro Australia
Importing Yoder Smokers, BBQr's Delight Pellets, Hammer Stahl Knives and American Rubs & Sauces into Australia
https://www.yodersmokers.net.au/
https://bbqrsdelight.net.au//
Instagram: @GRILL_PRO
chief charcoal

Post by chief charcoal »

Hey Rich,

Ive tried all of your rubs & brine & I have to say all of your products are AWESOME especially the poultry brine & hot whang rub.

Every time I have people over & they try the hot whang wings they all rave about how great they are............you are definitely on a winner!

Cheers
Mike
Richtee

Post by Richtee »

chief charcoal wrote:Hey Rich,

Ive tried all of your rubs & brine & I have to say all of your products are AWESOME especially the poultry brine & hot whang rub.

Every time I have people over & they try the hot whang wings they all rave about how great they are............you are definitely on a winner!

Cheers
Mike
Thank you Mike...I appreciate your willingness to test the stuff out.You find salt levels OK? I was cautioned that you folk tend to less salt in your foods...
chief charcoal

Post by chief charcoal »

Rich,
Richtee wrote:Thank you Mike...I appreciate your willingness to test the stuff out.You find salt levels OK? I was cautioned that you folk tend to less salt in your foods...
That's not a problem, good stuff like what u make deserves posted appreciation on the forum for everyone to read. Spread the good news so to speak :D And my wife would like me to tell you that her favorite is the hot whang rub. She reckons you're a life saver since i don't make as much mess putting together my own rubs anymore :oops: . We found salt levels to be right and we've had no complaints.
I used the general purpose rub last week on big slab of beef ribs...the flavor was awesome. Even my wife's friend who came over that day commented on the nice aroma from the rub...and i haven't even started cooking it yet :wink: .

Mike
urbangriller

Post by urbangriller »

chief charcoal wrote:And my wife would like me to tell you that her favorite is the hot whang rub. :wink: .

Mike
Management likes a Hot Wang Rub as well! :oops: :oops: :roll:

Chris
Common Sense is so rare these days it should be a Super Power!
titch

Post by titch »

urbangriller wrote:
chief charcoal wrote:And my wife would like me to tell you that her favorite is the hot whang rub. :wink: .

Mike
Management likes a Hot Wang Rub as well! :oops: :oops: :roll:

Chris
You still in touch with Wang are you :)
Cheers
Titch
chief charcoal

Post by chief charcoal »

titch wrote:You still in touch with Wang are you :)
Titch let's not unbox the wang again :lol: :lol:
Richtee

Post by Richtee »

chief charcoal wrote: And my wife would like me to tell you that her favorite is the hot whang rub. She reckons you're a life saver since i don't make as much mess putting together my own rubs anymore :oops: .
Heh..her gain is mine's loss... "Will you PLEASE get the bags, sheets of recipes, pages of notes and scale out of the kitchen?" :D
Grill Pro Australia

Post by Grill Pro Australia »

Can't wait to try out our samples Rich :D
Grill Pro Australia
Importing Yoder Smokers, BBQr's Delight Pellets, Hammer Stahl Knives and American Rubs & Sauces into Australia
https://www.yodersmokers.net.au/
https://bbqrsdelight.net.au//
Instagram: @GRILL_PRO