Fantastic meat Melbourne

Please post any food related suppliers in this section.
camdira

Fantastic meat Melbourne

Post by camdira »

I would llike to share with you all a newish meat supplier of quality meat in North Carlton. Skinner and Hackett, 400 Rathdowne Street.

Skinner and Hackett opened about a year ago in Rathdowne street North Carlton, with the goal of supplying the sort of meat you eat at the best restaurants in Melbourne.

Milawa poultry. Pacdon park small goods. Habbies, Warialda and Hopkins River beef. Greta Valley and Taranaki Farm pork (amongst others). Flinders Island and Poon Boon lamb. The list is endless and the suppliers are constantly changing, with the one constant that it is all free range and grass fed produce. They also do a great range of hard to find small goods, quality house made stocks and fantastic condiments and sauces.
If you love meat, and are prepared to pay a little bit more for quality, then you must visit this little shop.

https://www.facebook.com/SkinnerAndHackett
Jester

Re: Fantastic meat Melbourne

Post by Jester »

They sound fantastic - thanks for sharing.
Eureka Smoke - Melbourne BBQ Festival 2015 Grand Champion, 2nd - Port Macquarie March 2014
Team Go To Jail - Lifetime member!
Giddyup

Post by Giddyup »

I'm sure they're good... but $27.95/kg for baby back pork ribs seems a bit steep!
Gumb

Fantastic meat Melbourne

Post by Gumb »

Is this an ad?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
camdira

Post by camdira »

Not an ad Gumb. Did it sound that gushing?