Mad Hunky Meats new "Hot Ass WHang" Rub and it's good!

Please post any food related suppliers in this section.
Richtee

Re: Mad Hunky Meats new "Hot Ass WHang" Rub and it's good!

Post by Richtee »

Commander Cody wrote:
hey..... what do ya expect, it's 3.30am, and the sandman must have layed some nasty stuff on me before i went to the land of nod.

kevin
Heh... actually I will likely soon be talking to an Indian spice guy there to do exactly that. I already have it manufactured in Canada as well as the US. Just looking around for someone who can supply the quality ingredients I demand. then...the long- drawn out sample process across haf the Earth... approvals..or re-works... ugh. Canada went fairly well... othr than the Hot Whang! Been a month on that and it still ain't right...

But I'm trying... I HATE the shipping costs and the other BS. I want you guys to be able to get a decent rub/brine for a reasonable price too ya know... :D

Thanks for the input sir!
Commander Cody

Post by Commander Cody »

just trying to help a fellow traveller.............hope your meeting with the indian spicer goes well.....there are some bloody wonderful asian spices that americans have yet to discover.................also there are some wonderful Australian herbs aqnd spices Australians and Americans have yet to discover.

not trying to knock your earn, but just letting the punters that are having custom problems know there is an alternative.

kevin
....up in smoke.....that's where my money goes.....
Ciapek

Post by Ciapek »

Ritch just some direct feedback from a customer.

The rubs turned up, although a little chopped up by Customs on my end, I can live with that, that's part of the game when you send food parcels around the globe.

Tried both the rubs and genuinely enjoyed the flavours, well done, I can not put any negatives on your incarnations.
I can appreciate the amount of effort one has to make to balance out the ingredients to market one's own signature flavour.
Well done and a damn fine product you have there!

From an economic point of view, no, it does not make sense to bring in a 1 kg parcel of dry rub into Australia for around AU$45.00
But from a learned perspective, it would be arrogant, and presumptuous to offer negative opinions against an individuals efforts without having experienced them for yourself.

Yes, I make my own rubs, yes they are much cheaper than a ready made imported product, but that's the price of evaluating others' ideas and fine tuning your own recipies......experience costs money....

Sorry if I offend anyone, but I found the product and service provided by Ritch to be of excellent quality and standard and I fully recommend it to anyone not bothered with the price ticket of education/experience.

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Commander Cody

Post by Commander Cody »

Ciapek wrote:Ritch just some direct feedback from a customer.

The rubs turned up, although a little chopped up by Customs on my end, I can live with that, that's part of the game when you send food parcels around the globe.

Tried both the rubs and genuinely enjoyed the flavours, well done, I can not put any negatives on your incarnations.
I can appreciate the amount of effort one has to make to balance out the ingredients to market one's own signature flavour.
Well done and a damn fine product you have there!

Yes, I make my own rubs, yes they are much cheaper than a ready made imported product, but that's the price of evaluating others' ideas and fine tuning your own recipies......experience costs money....
Good for you...... :)

kevin
Commander Cody

Re: Mad Hunky Meats new

Post by Commander Cody »

Ciapek wrote:Ritch just some direct feedback from a customer.

From an economic point of view, no, it does not make sense to bring in a 1 kg parcel of dry rub into Australia for around AU$45.00
But from a learned perspective, it would be arrogant, and presumptuous to offer negative opinions against an individuals efforts without having experienced them for yourself.

Sorry if I offend anyone, but I found the product and service provided by Ritch to be of excellent quality and standard and I fully recommend it to anyone not bothered with the price ticket of education/experience.

Cheers
was i doing the neg on this bloke..??.. no.....i was hoping to get you and others to try doing it for yourself. and yeah, it is arrogant of me to say you can propbably do better after exprimenting for a while. without trying his gear.....

but you have to take into account.....and i think this a valid point...........the time and money he has put in, was all for his ultimate goal..........commercial production.....for profit.......

from what i read here he has succeeeded in offering up a saleable product. but @ $45 bucks a pop.....well.....you could spend that @ a spicers and make your own you beaut rubs......and lots of it.

and aspiring to be as good as someone sellling the stuff..??.. no thanks.......it is more fun to stuff up or be pure genius on my own.

kevin
Ciapek

Post by Ciapek »

Kevin, mate.... A Bee Keeper needs to spend money before collecting honey....
We are all at different points of experience in out hobbies, you obviously, are at your apex.
Shame you come on so strong, I enjoy your posts otherwise.
Cheers.

Humble apologies to the OP from going off on a tangent from the topic.....I'll shut up now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk