remote controlled thermometer/thermostat, which do you want

Please post here any info in relation to BBQ product suppliers.
Company "ads" allowed as long as they pertain to BBQ-ing
Nath

Post by Nath »

woodpelletgrill wrote:I will focus on WiFi.
wGrill can be accessed to your home network easily
how?
Nath
2browndogs

Post by 2browndogs »

Wifi. U can then use free remote control software like teamviewer and watch from anywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nath

Re: remote controlled thermometer/thermostat, which do you w

Post by Nath »

2browndogs wrote:Wifi. U can then use free remote control software like teamviewer and watch from anywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cool, ill have to do some research and figure it out, at the moment I am just using the Wgrill point to point and connecting my phone directly to it.
Wouldn't know how to connect it to my home WIFI.
Nath
Narmnaleg

Post by Narmnaleg »

It sounds to me that if the product doesn't have the feature built in it will need to be added. If I've understood correctly, presently the wGrill is a wifi hotspot that you connect to directly. It will need to be able to instead find your network's wifi and connect to it. At that point other devices connected to your network will be able to see the wGrill. I'm sure Wang is across that.
Nath

Post by Nath »

Narmnaleg wrote:It sounds to me that if the product doesn't have the feature built in it will need to be added. If I've understood correctly, presently the wGrill is a wifi hotspot that you connect to directly. It will need to be able to instead find your network's wifi and connect to it. At that point other devices connected to your network will be able to see the wGrill. I'm sure Wang is across that.
Yep I think your right, and pretty it sounds like Wang is producing something like that now.
Nath