Todays Score

GASSERS, LPG OR NATURAL
gnol

Re: Todays Score

Post by gnol »

Been after a Baby Q or small Zeigler Brown for a while now. Need it for day trips or the camping if that ever starts. Also have wanted to get rid of the old Aldi 6 burner as it takes up too much room.
So today I picked up this baby q. Advertised as only used 3 times. Looks like it as well. Of a sweet elderly lady.
Got the bottle and hot plate thrown in as well.
$175 and I'm ok with that.

Just burning it in and am going to cook chicken and pork skewers on it tonight.

Gumb

Post by Gumb »

You're spot on there gnol, it's hardly been used. Look at the shiny inside of the lid! I'm sure you'll fix that with some good hard cooking soon enough. Nice pick up.
Narmnaleg

Post by Narmnaleg »

That looks basically new. Bargain!
beachbums

Post by beachbums »

Hiya Gnol, Nice score. I remember when ours was nice and clean and new like that. Thye're a great BBQ for camping and around the house too.

Cheers, Wayne
Harlz

Todays Score

Post by Harlz »

Scored what I think is a family q breakfast plate from a junk yard. I paid $2.50 for it. It was buried in the dirt. Looked a little worse for wear when I bought it but now it's like new.

gnol

Post by gnol »

Harlz wrote:Scored what I think is a family q breakfast plate from a junk yard. I paid $2.50 for it. It was buried in the dirt. Looked a little worse for wear when I bought it but now it's like new.

Lol..love it.