How to control temps in your Weber Kettle

Charcoal cookers (such as Weber Kettles)
Davo
Forum Administrator

How to control temps in your Weber Kettle

Post by Davo »

Ol Schuey makes it look so easy.....

https://youtu.be/hgzuM-1thV8

In this Video, Schuey shows you how to minimise temp spikes and the type of fire arrangement, the use of water in the kettle and the use of the dampers (vents)

Check out Schuey's other videos and subscribe to his channel.

And Have a great weekend :)

Cheers

Davo
Moderator/ Admin

Weber Q320
Weber Performer Kettle
Weber WSM 18.5
titch

Re: How to control temps in your Weber Kettle

Post by titch »

Shame Photo bucket screwed people or all that info would be still on this site
Commander Cody, snake ring 2011
Cheers
Titch
Davo
Forum Administrator

Post by Davo »

titch wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:19 pm Shame Photo bucket screwed people or all that info would be still on this site
Yeah too right Titch, they screwed a lot of forums up, there's still hundreds of blank spots where photos were.....I think it backfired on them too as when they began to offer the 3rd party sharing again, many including me never went back and now they have a Photobucket banner across the pics.

Also for some reason, the ability to directly post youtube on here has somehow been canned, I was trying to get the youtube box up when i posted this thread but for some reason, it's not there anymore. Remember how we used to post music videos up on the forum?
Might have to ask Paul on that one as I'd like to run some videos on BBQ here.

cheers

Davo
Moderator/ Admin

Weber Q320
Weber Performer Kettle
Weber WSM 18.5
titch

Post by titch »

Davo wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:04 pm
titch wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:19 pm Shame Photo bucket screwed people or all that info would be still on this site
Yeah too right Titch, they screwed a lot of forums up, there's still hundreds of blank spots where photos were.....I think it backfired on them too as when they began to offer the 3rd party sharing again, many including me never went back and now they have a Photobucket banner across the pics.

Also for some reason, the ability to directly post youtube on here has somehow been canned, I was trying to get the youtube box up when i posted this thread but for some reason, it's not there anymore. Remember how we used to post music videos up on the forum?

cheers

Davo
Youtube is world wide unable to post direct, link only
Cheers
Titch
Davo
Forum Administrator

Post by Davo »

titch wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:06 pm
Davo wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:04 pm

cheers

Davo
Youtube is world wide unable to post direct, link only
:shock: :shock: Bugger!! so not just forum but all forums.....so it's from the Youtube end eh. ok
Moderator/ Admin

Weber Q320
Weber Performer Kettle
Weber WSM 18.5