CHEAP CHARCOAL SALE SYDNEY

Charcoal cookers (such as Weber Kettles)
musty

CHEAP CHARCOAL SALE SYDNEY

Post by musty »

GET IN QUICK!

https://www.facebook.com/Simplycharcoal ... 9567428044

They have a 40 foot container of mixed lump wood charcoal (Rosewood, Shea Nut, Acacia) that needs to be cleared off site.

Bring your trailer, bring your ute.

18kg bags: $12
4kg bags: $4

(Accepting Cash and Card)

Discounts for bulk.

Each Saturday
11 AM until 4 PM
Until we run out.

(weather permitting)

Hamilton St, Riverstone.
Nearest cross street is Victoria St

No financial interest, and not sure if its good stuff or not, just posting for other BBQ and bargain lovers.
paulr
Forum Administrator

Re: CHEAP CHARCOAL SALE SYDNEY

Post by paulr »

Dang, too bad I'm in Queensland... Davo is close maybe he can get in on this great deal!

Happy BBQ-ing, Paul
http://aussiebbq.info/wp - my blog
https://lifesafeast.com.au/cookingclass ... criptions/ - great cooking classes
See Me, Feel Me, Touch Me, Beer Me.
Davo
Forum Administrator

Post by Davo »

Sounds good but no room to store it and i just got a shitload of cheap heatbeads.......otherwise i would

Davo
Moderator/ Admin

Weber Q320
Weber Performer Kettle
Weber WSM 18.5
musty

Post by musty »

Davo wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 5:25 pm Sounds good but no room to store it and i just got a shitload of cheap heatbeads.......otherwise i would

Davo
IMO you cant beat heat beads. I have 6 bags of gidgee in the garage but prefer the heat consistency of heat beads so they will last me many years as it is. I regret not buying more than 12 bags a few years ago when they were selling for $5 a bag!
But for people who like using natural charcoal this is a good time to stock up.

Musty
Davo
Forum Administrator

Post by Davo »

musty wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 1:49 pm
Davo wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 5:25 pm Sounds good but no room to store it and i just got a shitload of cheap heatbeads.......otherwise i would

Davo
IMO you cant beat heat beads. I have 6 bags of gidgee in the garage but prefer the heat consistency of heat beads so they will last me many years as it is. I regret not buying more than 12 bags a few years ago when they were selling for $5 a bag!
But for people who like using natural charcoal this is a good time to stock up.

Musty
Yeah Musty, I feel the same, been using Heatbeads for over 20 years and they have rarely let me down, in fact even after trying different brands and types, I keep going back to HBs for their heat, their consistency and longetivity.
I like Lump too but because they are of non uniform size and density, they are a bit more tricky either trying to make itlast the distance or if they are of a thick density and slow burning, making sure they won't go out....with Heatbeads i can use any wood type i want to smoke meats whereas lump is made from wood so you'll get it's flavour above all else.
I won't buy Kingsfords again...what a waste of money they are.

Davo
Moderator/ Admin

Weber Q320
Weber Performer Kettle
Weber WSM 18.5