So... This happened yesterday

Charcoal cookers (such as Weber Kettles)
jjjones

Post by jjjones »

Picked this bad boy up from Gumtree last night.

Kamado Joe Big Joe. Seller claims it was only used twice, i think i believe her... Everything was near new/perfect condition.

I currently have a Primo Junior, so it is quite a bit of a shock in size. I really need to stop buying more smokers, its becoming quite a bad habit.

Also, I ended up replacing the tabletop for the Primo.

Before:

After:
Pesto3

Post by Pesto3 »

Hmmmm I will take that big joe off your hands if you like!! I have 2 classic's, a Webber Baby Q and a turbo elite......and a big Joe if you don't want it ;-p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pesto3

Post by Pesto3 »

I don't get these people that buy these expensive grills and never use them? I bought a second hand classic off gumtree a while back and it was 4 years old. Had hardly been used. I could not believe it. How much did you pay?

jjjones

Re: So... This happened yesterday

Post by jjjones »

Paid 775 for the big joe. Which I guess is still alot of money, but I feel was an incredible price for the big joe in this condition. My guess is alot of people get suckered into buying these but end up preferring the "convenience" of gassers.
Pesto3

Post by Pesto3 »

That's a great price! I would have jumped on that!! I agree, people buy these then can't be bothered learning how to use them and go back to the convenience of gas.