Hard to believe but there have been two incidents in a fortnight of carbon monoxide poisonings from fuel burners (BBQ's/braziers) being brought indoors to beat the cold. Todays was a whole family that was very lucky to have had one member wake up in time. 3 were out cold and may yet be still be effected.
Most members are obviously very aware of the dangers but if you are lending gear, the holiday house or kids/teens/alchohol are involved please, please be careful and be sure they are aware of the dangers of bringing fuel burners indoors.
Charcoal cookers (such as Weber Kettles)
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests