Please be careful...

Charcoal cookers (such as Weber Kettles)
Post Reply
tfx
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:36 pm

Please be careful...

Post by tfx » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:38 pm

Hard to believe but there have been two incidents in a fortnight of carbon monoxide poisonings from fuel burners (BBQ's/braziers) being brought indoors to beat the cold. Todays was a whole family that was very lucky to have had one member wake up in time. 3 were out cold and may yet be still be effected.

Most members are obviously very aware of the dangers but if you are lending gear, the holiday house or kids/teens/alchohol are involved please, please be careful and be sure they are aware of the dangers of bringing fuel burners indoors.


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest