Cookbook for Weber Genesis

Books books books, reviews and favourites
daddyo

Cookbook for Weber Genesis

Post by daddyo »

Im just wondering if there is a book specifically for the Weber Genesis or other Weber gas grills. I have the Kettle cookbook which is great, and my in-laws have the cookbook for the Q, but we are having our new Genesis delivered tomorrow and if i can find a book to suit it that would be great. Im anxiously awaiting the delivery of Steven Raichlens "how to grill" which i ordered online, but it seems you cant have too many cookbooks!
Captain Cook

Re: Cookbook for Weber Genesis

Post by Captain Cook »

Hi Daddyo

No mate there is no specific cookbook for the Genesis it comes with an instruction book with a few recipes in it.
Read the first few pages, it gives an overview on how to use it and then post your questions.
The thing to remember is you need to understand how to set up different methods for indirect and direct cooking.
The book gives you one way and it is not the way I ever use. (Naturally)

Mate you will love cooking on the Genesis. Steve Raiclen's book is a good read and well explained. I sometimes use some of his recipes as a basis for developing my own.

Cheers

Cap'n
daddyo

Re: Cookbook for Weber Genesis

Post by daddyo »

You're right captain, the Genesis does come with a little book, which is quite good. I also just recieved my copy of steven raichlen's "how to grill", which looks very informative. Cant wait to try some recipes out!