transfered to stanthorpe

Any general items, polls
Commander Cody

transfered to stanthorpe

Post by Commander Cody »

AHHHHHHG.

bugger i have been informed that i am being transfered to stanthorpe to fix things up there.....not looking forward to winter.

being a brizzie born and bred i need my comfortable winters....not to worry....there is good in this yet.

i think i might have landed in smokers' heaven....just stop and think...apple woood, cherry wood and grape vines...all for the asking. 8)

i am thinking but, i might pop some eyeballs as i tow the LANG through town, with the rest of the family (me BBQs people) on the back of me ute.... :lol:

hey snabb, mick and glen i might have some pecan up for grabs fellas.....just need enough to get me through the first couple of cook-outs.

now, my biggest fear apart from the bloody cold, which, thankfully is not for a little while yet, is, does anyone know of of bloody good butcher up there???? i have just trained mine up and now i am having to track down a new one in strange terrritory....

oh the adventures of the QUE 8)

kevin
....up in smoke.....that's where my money goes.....
Smokey

Re: transfered to stanthorpe

Post by Smokey »

Bugger about that, Yehaw about the prospect of apple and other new wood.
Hmmmmm Pecan, Id be happy to share amongst.
If trees screamed when we cut them down, We wouldn't. If they screamed all the time we would.
http://www.aussiecue.com.au
bbqmad

Post by bbqmad »

sorry about your move Kev - all ways look on the bright side theres bound to be some positives hhmmmm fruitwood regarding the pecan i would be more than happy to share with others if thats o.k. with you.

Glen
If we weren't supposed to eat animals then why do they taste so good
Weber Platinum
Weber Kettle 22.5"
Bar-b-chef Texas Smoker
Weber Genesis
Weber 18.5" Smokey Mountain
Snab

Post by Snab »

Ah man thats no good but the silver lining of those new woods sounds sweet. Count me in for that pecan tho ;)
Turkeys were meant to be the dominant species on Earth, but God made 'em too delicious